Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

For you JR Smith lovers, look st TITY's and BMP posts. 100% agree with them. Big NO to JR Smith. We have enough guys that LOVE to shoot and play no D.

Rick Adelman: Let's hire a coach that consistently comes up short with a GREAT roster: Kings and Blazers.

Ray Allen was 32 when he joined the Celtics. He's going on 36. Manu is 33. He's got many years left.

Tony Parker is not old. He's been in the league for a long time because he started when he was 18.

Even though it would take us eating Richard Jefferson's contract to get those two, I'm sure Jefferson would play much better coming off the bench with a lot less pressure compared to the pressure and blame he was getting that past few years on the Spurs and Bucks.

Please name me all the NBA champions that did not have "old" vet help.

Good post... I do not get all the Adelman guys.... He has the same number of Championships as SVG, 0. They have both been to the finals, and have been in the conference finals a couple of times, but Adelman has a lot more years. Nope, give me SVG. It is not like he is a guy who has won rings........

The 2011 Miami Heat.

All joking aside. I guess I can see where you're coming from with Smith. I've honestly only watched a couple of games with him and I guess I picked good games to watch because he played well in those games.

Lets play the what if game in response to your post. What if we traded Nelson, JRich, Hedo, (draft picks or TE) - or whoever would make it work for Parker, Manu, and Jefferson. Would you have Jefferson coming off the bench? If so, who would you think the Magic would want as the starter at SF? A guy like Prince?

If the Heat won, my argument would still stand do to the fact that all of their role players are old vets.

I would not start Jefferson rather sign a defensive minded 3. Q? Maybe resign Pietrus? With Manu, Parker, and Jefferson, I would then go after Pietrus and Landry.

If the Heat won, my argument would still stand do to the fact that all of their role players are old vets.

I would not start Jefferson rather sign a defensive minded 3. Q? Maybe resign Pietrus? With Manu, Parker, and Jefferson, I would then go after Pietrus and Landry.

id do that

• Upvote 1

If We Can Get Some Younger players for starters more athletic and can create thier own shot when the 3 pointer is not available Would be good and plus we need a real pg not jameer nelsons 1 assist and we need a deeper bench so starters can get rest and offensive explosiveness and defense thats all i want otis to work on in the offseason and if it happens ill be happy with that :bigparty:

• Upvote 1

Dream scenario here...trying my best to give every team a useful player (and with the expectation of Morey taking DuDu, hey he took Brian Cook when he still had 2 years left on his deal back in 09). Doing this really really makes me not like Otis Smith.

Vppy9.png

With the Argentinian brotherhood, we win 10 super bowls.