Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

I don't mind blowing it up, if D12 is for that. Even then, I think we're going to have a very difficult time getting rid of Turk and GA without taking on money.

Our Arenas problem is only going to be solved in 1 of 3 ways.

1. Amnesty clause

2. He opts out and takes a longer contract for the same amount of $ he's owed

3. We decide to trade him for an equally bad contract (nobody wants this I'm sure)

Hedo on the other hand I feel still has some value. Package him and Jameer and you can probably get something decent in return. I really don't think he is viewed around the league as horribly as we view him. Next year he'll only have 2 more years plus the $6 mil year correct? He's still a serviceable player. I just don't think he's the contract we have to lose sleep over right now.

We blow it up, we lose Dwight. We don't need to blow it up. If we can pull off the Boozer trade (which many people are warming up to and actually now believing could happen), then trade for Batum or sign JR smith and Prince, we will be pretty nasty, and definitely better than last year.

Chicago is going to go for Mayo or JR Smith. We need to get whoever they do not.

I do not believe ellis is a great fit for this team even though he scores a lot. We already tried to get that type of SG and it doesn't work. JR Smith is a better fit because he is cheaper, taller and super athletic.

I would take a shot on trading Jameer and Anderson for Batum/Miller if that is what it took. If we had tall athletic wings on this team, we would be so much better right off the bat.

We could once again pray that we get Fran and that he becomes a Gortat piece for a 2012 trade as well.

Miller/Smith/Batum/Boozer/Dwight with Fran,JJ, Arenas off the bench could contend in the East IMO.

We blow it up, we lose Dwight. We don't need to blow it up. If we can pull off the Boozer trade (which many people are warming up to and actually now believing could happen), then trade for Batum or sign JR smith and Prince, we will be pretty nasty, and definitely better than last year.

Chicago is going to go for Mayo or JR Smith. We need to get whoever they do not.

I do not believe ellis is a great fit for this team even though he scores a lot. We already tried to get that type of SG and it doesn't work. JR Smith is a better fit because he is cheaper, taller and super athletic.

I would take a shot on trading Jameer and Anderson for Batum/Miller if that is what it took. If we had tall athletic wings on this team, we would be so much better right off the bat.

We could once again pray that we get Fran and that he becomes a Gortat piece for a 2012 trade as well.

Miller/Smith/Batum/Boozer/Dwight with Fran,JJ, Arenas off the bench could contend in the East IMO.

I'd roll with that lineup and be pleased with it.

Catman

Im hearing the MLE may be gone in the new cba. If true how would we get jr smith? Also what would it take to get mayo? When u say people are warming up to it do you mean Orl people, chi people or both?

Thanks

so where is hedo/bass/jj/q/duhon gonna go? (assuming its jrich for boozer)

If the MLE is gone in the new CBA, we will need to cut Hedo to make space to sign JR smith.

We would need to package JRich and Bass for Boozer, plus maybe 1 more guy (I'm thinking Q) to make it match.

I am not sure what it takes to get Mayo, but I am hoping CHI makes the trade for him so we can go after JR.

We need a star.

We have 1. It's Dwight. Dallas is in the finals with 1 star and very good surrounding players. It can be done. They are 1 win away from a title.

Not bad but not too good, either. Boozer is getting paid lots of jack for a long time. Wouldn't this leave us out of the Paul and DW sweepstakes? Does this also figure in GA restructuring? Why in the *(*&((*) wouldn't we cut him, if there's a AE? Surely, Otis doesn't believe he's going to return to glory.