Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

What do you guys think of this?

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3nhoxnk

Orlando gets:

Josh Smith

We get a defensive 4 with athleticism and youth, and one of Dwight's very close friends.

Clippers get:

Marvin Williams

Q

Clippers get a quality 3 and a decent bench piece in Q.

Atlanta gets:

Jameer Nelson

Chris Kaman

Atlanta gets a starting caliber PG who if it doesn't work out will expire along with Hinrich. (You may be saying, but they have Hinrich already. Nelson is a scoring PG who could be valuable especially if Crawford doesn't get resigned. They could also swing Hinrich at the 2 and play both of them at the same time.) The sweetener is they finally get a starter at the 5 so they could move Horford to the 4 where he belongs.

Far fetched I know, but any thoughts?

This isn't really ideal for me only because the prospect of watching Smith chuck up bad jumpers worries me, but our defense would be much improved and having your buddy next to you helps guys decisions.

I'd love to have Josh on this team. If we could do it without screwing our chances at other players, I'd pull the trigger in a heartbeat.

Added bonus, besides the defensive boost to the PF position, would be that a close friend of Dwight's would go a ways to keeping him in town.

Utah is looking for a starting PG, which confuses me since they have Harris for another 3 years.

harris isn't a smart point guard. He's somewhat talented though so i wouldn't mind taking him if it meant getting milsap

I'd love to have Josh on this team. If we could do it without screwing our chances at other players, I'd pull the trigger in a heartbeat.

Added bonus, besides the defensive boost to the PF position, would be that a close friend of Dwight's would go a ways to keeping him in town.

Yeah already said that bro but kewl u sound smart lmfao whatever yo

harris isn't a smart point guard. He's somewhat talented though so i wouldn't mind taking him if it meant getting milsap

He could help us land VC

I wouldn't mind Josh Smith at PF but I think we need to be careful building around him. I wouldn't want Josh Smith and JR Smith on the same team. Gotta have good leadership to keep Josh focused.

I wouldn't mind Josh Smith at PF but I think we need to be careful building around him. I wouldn't want Josh Smith and JR Smith on the same team. Gotta have good leadership to keep Josh focused.

Trade for J-Smoove

Sign Prince or Buike

Sign Hayes

Trade Hedo for Iggy

Arenas/Duhon

Iggy/Redick

Prince or Buike/Q

Smith/Bass or Ryan

Dwight/Hayes

Talk about defense.

Trade for J-Smoove

Sign Prince or Buike

Sign Hayes

Trade Hedo for Iggy

Arenas/Duhon

Iggy/Redick

Prince or Buike/Q

Smith/Bass or Ryan

Dwight/Hayes

Talk about defense.

We're counting on Arenas to be that lineup's perimeter scorer? No thanks.

Remove prince, slide iggy to 3, OJ Mayo at 2. I like that better.

We can't completely ignore offense.

Would Nelson for Harris stright up work? It works on the trade machine

That would be dumber than my troll trades

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1