Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

Are we buyers? This would give us some youth. Derrick Williams, Brandon Knight, or the Instant Bull Enes Kanter?

Maybe Hedo can be the vet help they want :bball:

Kahn is a schmuck so he might but if I was a betting man, he isn't going to be THAT stupid.

LOL!

:svgsad:

Yeah that guy is sad. total stat nerd who has no concept of the game on the floor. Just some snarky blogger with a sports nerd complex. about everything he said there is indicative of a guy who has never played basketball at a decent competitive level.

Dwight needs a worthy PF next to him. He requested it HIMSELF last year with Boozer....who has been bad and his contract is not great..who may be a guy that they'd trade for Hedo and Ryan Anderson...just a thought...

He did average close to 17 and 10 in the reg season.

Yeah that guy is sad. total stat nerd who has no concept of the game on the floor. Just some snarky blogger with a sports nerd complex. about everything he said there is indicative of a guy who has never played basketball at a decent competitive level.

Dwight needs a worthy PF next to him. He requested it HIMSELF last year with Boozer....who has been bad and his contract is not great..who may be a guy that they'd trade for Hedo and Ryan Anderson...just a thought...

Boozer would be an upgrade, and if we could dump Anderson/Hedo for him it would be awesome (and damn near impossible)

with that said, he has been terrible and if he was the only major move the Magic made this year, I wouldn't be one bit confident going into next season

If Bulls don't win it this year I could see this happening, but then something inside me keeps on saying no one is going take on Turk and his contract.

Bass, resigned J-Rich for Boozer and CJ Watson.All is right in the world.CATMAN GIVE US SOME NEW SCOOPS YOU SWINE

JRich could make Chicago scary good. And I don't think their defense misses a beat with JRich starting because with Boozer out they probably start Taj Gibson, who is a lot better defensively.

JRich could make Chicago scary good. And I don't think their defense misses a beat with JRich starting because with Boozer out they probably start Taj Gibson, who is a lot better defensively.

Exactly. I'm completely serious about that deal.

It makes sense for both teams.

Exactly. I'm completely serious about that deal.

It makes sense for both teams.

I'm only okay with it if we get Prince/Buike/Hayes as FAs and find a way to trade with use Cleveland's TPE for Iggy

I think they'd like Redick better than no defense Rich.

And not be able to start Redick against half the league? Nah

he was a solid defender in college. He was not an offensive player at all. If you are a one dimensional player you will not stick in the nba unless your skill is elite. Liggins reminds me of Kevin Freeman back on Uconn's 1999 championship team, a third option on offense (though liggins is the 5th or 6th option on kentucky) and a solid defender/role player.

You gotta get off your kentucky bias sometime. I mean, I love Uconn, but I'm not about to spread the gospel of Alex Oriakhi as a sleeper candidate for the 2012 draft just because hes tall, gets some offensive rebounds, and blocks some shots.

I wasn't even saying Liggins needs to be drafted. I was just saying, he's a solid defender. A solid college defender is still better than some of the NBA players making millions. I think Liggins could find a role on a team because he is long and athletic. He's got a decent shot but needs work on the all around defensive end of the ball. I think Liggins is a lot like Q. Put in for defense but can hit the occasional shot.

I know that I'm biased for KY guys, but I also know basketball, I know when guys aren't ready. Liggins can make it as a role guy who gets limited minutes. Thats about it. Orton on the other hand, was a waste of a pick. He wasn't ready for the NBA after one season. He needed about 3 more seasons at KY. He's got huge upside, but at that time, Orlando shouldn't have picked him.