Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

All those guys are mediocre-bad players with Taj Gibson being perhaps the lone exception.

boozer? Hickson? Thompson? Cousins?

You are dead to me.

• Upvote 1

boozer? Hickson? Thompson? Cousins?

You are dead to me.

You have to give him credit. It's literally impossible for him to utter the words, "I clearly am wrong." I would have quit 3 posts ago.

If you kids are keeping track at home:

Glen Davis

Russell Westbrook

Andre Iguodala

Jameer Nelson

All suck. Actually, compared to the other impressive names on Bauncey Chillups list, Glen Davis DOES suck.

• Upvote 2

You have to give him credit. It's literally impossible for him to utter the words, "I clearly am wrong." I would have quit 3 posts ago.

If you kids are keeping track at home:

Glen Davis

Russell Westbrook

Andre Iguodala

Jameer Nelson

All suck. Actually, compared to the other impressive names on Bauncey Chillups list, Glen Davis DOES suck.

Why should I admit I'm wrong when I'm not? I don't know what else to tell you guys. Glen Davis is terrible. Literally the only good thing he does is take charges well. He's as much a black-hole as Bass, can't rebound, and takes terrible shots. Boston fans hate him. I respect HB4TW but I'm not sure what he's doing posting the stats of middling players (Boozer is Vince in PF form and all those other guys aren't that good but they're still young and might figure it out) to somehow show that Big Baby doesn't suck. And does anyone un-ironically like Westbrook? He's a point guard who takes 20 shots a game at terrible efficiency and routinely ignores the fact he has the best scorer in the league on his team. Iggy's best asset is his defense and ball-handling, I've always acknowledged that. However the fact that he's 28 and still has a broken jumper combined with his attitude problems should give anyone pause about him. Personally, I have no patience in players who don't give it their all, so Iggy can take a hike.

I also never said Jameer sucks, just that he's a mediocre passer who sucks at getting Dwight the ball. He's a good player when he's attacking and not settling (which he sadly seems to be doing more and more often).

Why should I admit I'm wrong when I'm not? I don't know what else to tell you guys. Glen Davis is terrible. Literally the only good thing he does is take charges well. He's as much a black-hole as Bass, can't rebound, and takes terrible shots. Boston fans hate him. I respect HB4TW but I'm not sure what he's doing posting the stats of middling players (Boozer is Vince in PF form and all those other guys aren't that good but they're still young and might figure it out) to somehow show that Big Baby doesn't suck. And does anyone un-ironically like Westbrook? He's a point guard who takes 20 shots a game at terrible efficiency and routinely ignores the fact he has the best scorer in the league on his team. Iggy's best asset is his defense and ball-handling, I've always acknowledged that. However the fact that he's 28 and still has a broken jumper combined with his attitude problems should give anyone pause about him. Personally, I have no patience in players who don't give it their all, so Iggy can take a hike.

I also never said Jameer sucks, just that he's a mediocre passer who sucks at getting Dwight the ball. He's a good player when he's attacking and not settling (which he sadly seems to be doing more and more often).

Got it. I'll add Boozer to your list and tentatively clear space for Hickson and Cousins.

Davis plays very good team defense. That by itself is enough to be an upgrade over Bass.

Can't believe we're having this discussion...

Davis is WAAAAAY better than Bass, and certainly not terrible. Davis is Bass with an IQ higher than 75 and post moves. They both have great mid range games, good FT shooters. Except Davis can be clutch (see game 5) and actually uses his body to play defense. He would command more than the MLE, he's a pipe dream for us. With Doc reupping I don't see Davis going anywhere.

I'm convinced you all are trolling at this point. Go to any Celtics forum and see what they're saying about Big Baby, alternatively, you can look at his hilariously awful playoff numbers this year.

Can't believe we're having this discussion...

Davis is WAAAAAY better than Bass, and certainly not terrible. Davis is Bass with an IQ higher than 75 and post moves. They both have great mid range games, good FT shooters. Except Davis can be clutch (see game 5) and actually uses his body to play defense. He would command more than the MLE, he's a pipe dream for us. With Doc reupping I don't see Davis going anywhere.

Ok, let's not get carried away. Any GM that offers Davis something more than a MLE is a complete and utter fool. A midlevel deal is overpaying him.

Please. Just. Stop.

• Upvote 1

I'm convinced you all are trolling at this point. Go to any Celtics forum and see what they're saying about Big Baby, alternatively, you can look at his hilariously awful playoff numbers this year.

Please tell me that this isn't directed at me.

Please tell me that this isn't directed at me.

I don't know, do you think Big Baby should start on this team? Because that's what some of the trade proposals a few pages back were suggesting.