Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

The only old timer this team should pursue is Duncan, not Manu or others. Doubt it would ever happen, but Timmy would be a great partner with Dwight for a couple of years. Other than that ridiculous idea, I think this team should go young with potential targets like Mayo.

Mayo, JR Smith, Iggy, Granger, Prince,

Thats who I'm thinking the Magic will have on a short list

how is saying ryan anderson should play sf boosting my stats??? what stats am i boosting???

Instead of editing your one post to include your thoughts, you replied to your own post 3 times just to add one sentence.

We need a big three.

I say go for Deron or CP3 and Iggy or Gay. Also pick up JR Smith.

Let's do this, Otis.

The thing about making a BIG 3 is we have to be able to add pieces or we are still going home at the end of the day. Ny gone Miami STRUGGLED to put a talented team in Philly away so IMO the list you have above would be nice here but adding a guy like Granger and add young role players to what we have would help us out in the long run. Some how get Granger (Nelson and J.Rich or J.Rich and Anderson) Lee and Speights with the suns TE and go after D.Jordan with some of the MLE if not all then sign a vet big Battie or Mohammed and we right back in the picture possibly better than any of the super teams. The new roster is not a complete overhaul but enough to put us in the right direction without spending TONS of money

Arenas Nelson Duhon

Lee JJ

Granger Turk Q

Speights Bass Clark

Howard Jordan Battie Orton

262w9km.jpg

Lulz, now we're stuck with Hedo and Arenas. FML

I'm just glad I don't have see Wince's ugly mug lying on the floor during an important game wearing a Magic jersey ever again

I'm just glad I don't have see Wince's ugly mug lying on the floor during an important game wearing a Magic jersey ever again

WsXlQo1Pcnmzeq0mvy7TrWFXo1_500.jpg

Oh, and to the Manu talk. . . i've always really liked him as a player and thought he'd be terrific for his team. He's awesome at what he does

with that being said, he's definitely a giant flopper . . . but so is Pierce, Durant, and even Kobe to some extent

Ok, homer glasses off for a second. Is Dwight gonna be gone? Be honest with me here...

Pending what the Magic front office can do. Dwight seems to want to be in Orlando, but whatI took away from his post exit interview, is that Smith must get him a good supporting cast that can contend for a title. If not, he willl leave. He wants a team that plays hard every game, especially playoff games.

Ok, homer glasses off for a second. Is Dwight gonna be gone? Be honest with me here...

I think he REALLY wants to stay. Obviously if we become straight up garbage next season (inb4 "we were straight up garbage this season"), then he will find it very hard to stay.