Catman

Could be the end for a lot of guys

Jareth is very sensitive.

Its cool i just asked the question bc i saw in a article that he was not giving the wiz a hometown discount so i was just trying to get opinions on how much would his talent command on the open market. i say between 4 and 6 mil also do you guys think J.R Smith would take a discount to play here? Right now he makes 6.3 mil and i'm pretty sure the mle is why cheaper than that

Do you like Brandon Bass?

Honestly yes i think he a very good player but needs to play with a mean streak and put ppl on their backs when they attempt to drive to the bucket.

Honestly yes i think he a very good player but needs to play with a mean streak and put ppl on their backs when they attempt to drive to the bucket.

When does he do that? He's usually at at the arc recovering from a blown defensive rotation.

When does he do that? He's usually at at the arc recovering from a blown defensive rotation.

He said he NEEDS to play with a mean streak, not that he does already. And I agree. Too many times have I seen Brandon sit and watch Dwight in awe. Brandon needs to have his back and put someone to the ground.

Its cool i just asked the question bc i saw in a article that he was not giving the wiz a hometown discount so i was just trying to get opinions on how much would his talent command on the open market. i say between 4 and 6 mil also do you guys think J.R Smith would take a discount to play here? Right now he makes 6.3 mil and i'm pretty sure the mle is why cheaper than that

******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

Lord Xenu isn't sure how to answer your question, man-animal.

How does one adequately put a price on killing one's own franchise?

Nick Young is a passable shooter who shoots WAY too much, doesn't defend or rebound at a level that would impress a mid-conference college player, never passes more than twice in one game except on accident, doesn't draw fouls or get to the line, and who hasn't made a single good decision on the court in four years as a professional basketball player, and you think he deserves up to 6 million? Even for a Teegeeackian, that's ludicrous.

Here's the formula:

Nick Young = JJ Redick - defensive effort - good decision making - decent passing - shooting efficiency + ugly hair

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

• Upvote 1

Fat chance, but landing AI and Prince would equal championship. At the start of the season, they would simply hand us the trophy until AI, Prince, and Dwight retired. I mean....what would be the point, amirite?