Sign in to follow this  
Babir_9

We will win this series!

Regular season we only had one game with the current roster at full strength..... You can not use that baseline bad data.

Looking at this series, it seems that it doesn't really matter, because the philosophy is still the same: have Howard create shots for other people.

Even if you add Jameer, Vince Carter, or even Pietrus, they'd still be struggling, because Pietrus is just another 3 point shooter, Carter can't do anything vs Josh Smith any better than Turkoglu, and Jameer's shown us that even breaking records didn't matter.

It's time to come to reality, man.

Looking at this series, it seems that it doesn't really matter, because the philosophy is still the same: have Howard create shots for other people.

Even if you add Jameer, Vince Carter, or even Pietrus, they'd still be struggling, because Pietrus is just another 3 point shooter, Carter can't do anything vs Josh Smith any better than Turkoglu, and Jameer's shown us that even breaking records didn't matter.

It's time to come to reality, man.

We will see, I am feeling the same way you are , very little hope, but I just think that sooner or later the shots will fall..... They have not really been that bad. I have seen us make more contested threes all year..... Just odd to me.

We will see, I am feeling the same way you are , very little hope, but I just think that sooner or later the shots will fall.....

No, they aren't. If we aren't going to take the ball inside and continue to waste our time on 3's, we're going to lose on our homecourt come Game 5.

you smoking crack. nothing else explains this. lol.

we took you down 3-1 in regular season and we up 3-1 now. face reality kid, its over.

You all had to win eventually.........but next year we will retool and you all will be screwed....again.

My thoughts after games:

Game 1: pff they won't make those crazy shots

Game 2: did you see those shots they made in the first quarters? damn this shooting slump, it will end and we'll win it in 5/6

Game 3: Ah Crawford will come down to earth in game 4 and so will our guys. Shooting slump ends here! We win in 6.

Game 4: No point making excuses. They aren't coming back down to earth, we aren't going to randomly start making shots.

Been like this all series. Our chances are so slim I'm not going to bother putting in hope, only for it to be crushed.

As I said, I don't expect us to end this slump but if we shoot 38~% or above from 3FG in game 5, I'll go out on a limb and say we'll win the series. However I am not one bit expecting this.

Hawks in 6.

^Agree with the above. At this point the basketball gods have spoken.

I'll just say that it only takes one win to turn things around. Confidence is our biggest issue right now.

What we have to do right now is to beat them at home and then we just need to win ONE game on the road to save this series. We had two terrible games there and still could have won both of them. So with the focused effort we will finally get a win in Atlanta...In Game 7 we'll have all the momentum while they'll be shaddows of themselves...

GO MAGIC!!!

No, they aren't. If we aren't going to take the ball inside and continue to waste our time on 3's, we're going to lose on our homecourt come Game 5.

I though yesterday you said that SVG will make adjustments and the Magic would win game 5, and SVG would go to the same old dumb plays in game 6.

So tough. I mean I never though in a million years, that we would shoot worst than anyone in 20yrs from 3. And ironically we needed a 3 to tie the game.

I thought for sure we would win last night.... Apparently the basketball goal did feel the same way.

Going forward.... I don't know... Can we hit shots?

If we can... I like our chances... But then again I'm a Lions fan.

-sent from my iphone-

After thinking about what I've seen all year and what I've seen this series:

1. Hateing on Gilbert Arenas is not a good thing. But apparently benching him for 3 games was a good thing. I am confused as to what to say about him.

2. I was/still am a Hedo Fan. But he has not showed up this series. Hedo, wtf.

3. Stan is not at all to blame for whatever happens here.

4. Otis is much more likely the person to blame for whatever happens with the Magic.

The more I look at this puzzle I think about the parts I've been given. I really have not wanted to hate on Otus but dammit he keeps giving me reasons.