Sign in to follow this  
Babir_9

We will win this series!

Next 2 games out of 3 in Orlando. And we will beat them in 7. We will get a win in Orlando in game 5 and Atlanta won't be able to close it at home because they will finally start missing all those crazy shots and we will finally play our game. And then we'll be back to Orlando and finish them in a rout!

Atlanta is too soft to finish us, they don't have enough faith/confidence to do it!

GO MAGIC!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Next 2 games out of 3 in Orlando. And we will beat them in 7. We will get a win in Orlando in game 5 and Atlanta won't be able to close it at home because they will finally start missing all those crazy shots and we will finally play our game. And then we'll be back to Orlando and finish them in a rout!

Atlanta is too soft to finish us, they don't have enough faith/confidence to do it!

GO MAGIC!!!

you smoking crack. nothing else explains this. lol.

we took you down 3-1 in regular season and we up 3-1 now. face reality kid, its over.

• Downvote 3

we took you down 3-1 in regular season and we up 3-1 now. face reality kid, its over.

And where have you been the past 5 years sir? finally come out from hiding?

If ATL dont win game 5 they will not win the series and its simply bc at some point Crawford will run out of gas. Sure he has scored 25 in each game but IMO the are all jumpers or long 3s and Anderson is a perfect example of a really hot player going cold. Also you can forget Dwight being in foul trouble the rest of this series bc unless its a obvious hard foul the refs will let him battle bc they know its lose and go home

Speaking of crazy threes...Look it is pull the shot out of my butt Crawford..... Your team is not the better team and you better pray they continue to hit the jumpers, cause if not, you are right it is over and you fools will be fishing. Even shooting that ridiculous percentage and how poorly we are shooting you have not blown us out yet, so I am not sure why you are puffing out your chest... Fool. If I were you I would be a little concerned and not acting like a fool on someone elses board, but I guess you are not used to any sort of sucess in BB, so......

Reality..... Is your up 3-1... Shooting a hot number in each win... hitting 50,60,70% of their shots in some qtrs....

Hawks season avarage is 46% overall.

Reality.... The Magic are shooting below season numbers... Even below D-League numbers... And are only losing by single digits except for game 1.

Game 3... Magic shot the history low 3pt % at .8%..... the worst in 20yrs... And they only lost by 3...

Your right in assuming the series win. It's hard to bounce back to win 3 straight. However I would caution you.

Reality.... The Hawks have never had a chance to close out the series... Can they?

The Hawks are playing the Magic who is playing it's worst ball (sad) and they are only winning marginally.... If the Magic begin to shoot their average... Then the Hawks will have to find another answer.

Don't expect another 8% 3pt shooting night from the Magic.

47% and 42% aren't ridiculous percentages, guys.

47% with most of them being long range jumpers with a hand in your face??? Yes, yes it is. Look at opposing teams percentages against us and tell me again how ridiculous they are. It is not like they are getting wide open looks from within 15 ft. they are tough shots.

But that is how they usually make their shots. JJ and Crawford are off the dribble shooters. It's not crazy that they're taking advantage of their individual match-ups. That's been obvious for a while now. If anyone is still talking about luck 4 games in when the Hawks have played better from a minute perspective, they're just desperate for hope. Even if the Hawks suddenly drop to 40-41%, it's not like the Magic are guaranteed to get better from the 30s.

I am not paying attention to all these cheap/new Jamal Crawford fans here...***** them :)

But I want to repeat it, WE WILL BEAT THE HAWKS IN 7!!! and then we'll get all the confidence in the world and battle Chicago in the 2nd round!

I am telling you these lucky jumpshooters will never be able to finish us off, NEVER! they don't have balls doing that, they will be scared in Atlanta during game 6 and after a home loss they would be smashed in Orlando in Game 7!

GO MAGIC!!!

But that is how they usually make their shots. JJ and Crawford are off the dribble shooters. It's not crazy that they're taking advantage of their individual match-ups. That's been obvious for a while now. If anyone is still talking about luck 4 games in when the Hawks have played better from a minute perspective, they're just desperate for hope. Even if the Hawks suddenly drop to 40-41%, it's not like the Magic are guaranteed to get better from the 30s.

From a pure statistical standpoint, they are. Statistics tells you that the Magic are playing well below what their norm is, as a matter of fact, Historically bad. There is no guarantee that will change, but if I were a betting man, yeah, you would think that will change. Now I do hope that they conitnue to take the ball to the basket like they did in the 2nd half, but you have to believe that the 3's will start to fall sooner or later.... I hope.

Also I understand what you are saying about JJ and Crawford, but they have been playing out of thier mind, How many last second shot have they made as the 24 second clock runs out? They had a statistic on Sunsport that said they are well above the season average for that. I am not going to look it up.

They aren't playing below their norm vs the Hawks in the 2010-2011 season. That can easily be found on this site in the team splits. Just look at those averages.. I've pointed them out for months.