Sign in to follow this  
Hawks2011

Why the Hawks will win this series.

Have you guys ever been to downtown Atlanta or Phillips Arena? It's the arm pit of America. Just getting to the arena, you need to make sure you carry a weapon, have two body guards, and even then you may not make it out without getting mugged or swarmed by pan handlers.

That alone should explain away this post.

Atlanta Hawks are a bunch of thugs! The only players I'd give you two cents for would be Joe Johnson and may be on a good day Hinrich. Those guys got talent and have fallen into a band of thieves.

Our Magic can kick their butts all day every day and twice on Sunday.

First of all, I'm happy that we got the chance to redeem ourselves against this Magic team this year. A heated rivalry will be good for both teams, and payback is you you know what.

Now, its pretty clear to anybody thats watching this series closely that the Magic have 2 players that truly belong in the NBA. Dwight, and Jameer. Everybody else on the floor for your team is a legit 8th man on most teams. J Rich was done 4 years ago, JJ is a poor mans Kyle Korver, and Hedo....just wow. I actually was a big Hedo fan during your 09 Finals run. That guy has regressed so fast its scary. Gil is a bum, Bass is a bum etc.

Anyway, our game 1 gameplan was to simply let Dwight score, then answer. We did that, and we won. In game 2, we lost because we played terrible. Van Gundy outcoached Larry Drew, and we couldn't make a shot after that run you guys had late in the first Q. Thats all on us, not anything you did. Drew couldn't get the right offensive lineup in the game. It happens. I doubt it will happen again though. Game 1 proved that when our offense is in motion, you don't have the players to answer. Game 2 was a fluke. We shot terribly. No excuses for that. I doubt it happens again...well, maybe once more, we are the Hawks afterall.

Catch you next regular season.

My question is - did Orlando shoot well in our game 2 win?

Answer is no.

And as for all our players being "bums", aside from Crawford there's not a guy on the Atlanta bench as talented as Ryan Anderson and JJ Redick....

JJ a "poor man's Korver"? Both shoot around 40% from 3pt range, JJ is a far superior ball handler, has much more hustle and energy, and does all this despite spending half as long as Korver in the NBA.

Can't wait for Orlando's offense to click and put the Hawks in their place.

Some advice from someone who has lived on the earth for along time, do not take anything for granted, and do not talk tough until your team actually wins the series to avoid looking like a fool.

Sad thing is, if they do lose the series this guy will disappear into the woodwork until they win a regular season game against us next season. He'll never get to experience how foolish he looks.

ive never seen any body get that many negatives on here in one thread not even the great junkie..

Lord Xenu still posts here, Bro....not even close....people get mad at me now because I'm to positive.

GO MAGIC !!!

BEAT THE HAWKS !!!!

• Upvote 3

Shhhhhhhh, let the trolls continue their conversation between themselves. It's pretty funny.

Its like watching to monkeys touching each other penises and having fun with it.

Gets your facts straight buddy. The Magic ranked in the bottom 25 in the years prior Dwight, and that trend continued until Dwight did the Superman at the dunk contest (something that is very old, stale and played out now, seriously, please drop the superman gimmick) and then the rest of Orlando jumped on the bandwagon. Don't worry, when he leaves, you're be averaging 13,000 a night like the Grizzlies and Kings in no time..

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance

Magic - 9

Hawks - 22

Just sayin'

Still no posts worth replying to? You guys let two Hawks fans come over here, destroy you, and all you can do is post a barrage of gifs and comment on Phillips attendance? LOL. What a joke of a community this is. Snooooooooooooooooooze.

• Downvote 1

I was not yet a member back then, but i remember a sixers fan also trolling the board.

What happened after 6 games? oops

Edit: Don't talk about bad officiating. Don't foul dwight, and we'll see what happens.

That chic legitimately believed that Dalembert was better than Dwight. Really?

Still no posts worth replying to? You guys let two Hawks fans come over here, destroy you, and all you can do is post a barrage of gifs and comment on Phillips attendance? LOL. What a joke of a community this is. Snooooooooooooooooooze.

Your lucky that is was just gifs. Honestly I was thinking about posting a picture of a Hawks fan (which is harder to find than Waldo in a

Waldo Book) next to a pile of s*** saying what's the difference? but I didn't feel like getting banned for a few days.

PS. If this "COMMUNITY" is so bad then I would kindly invite you to

gtfo_RE_We_dont_say_ampquotGermanampquot_in_America-s320x319-117211.jpg