Sign in to follow this  
Hawks2011

Why the Hawks will win this series.

Wait a second...

There are Hawks fans other than Ludacris and Young Jeezy?

Who is this masked man might I ask?

I think I'm on to it....

madea-goes-to-jail.png

Oh boy...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

+1 Hawks2011.

BoyOhBoyzieee... did you happen to see the robbery down in Orlando the other night? I think there were a few guys in stripped shirts letting the boys in blue get away with murder also!

Let me set you stupid fan-boys straight. The Atlanta Hawks are a better team all around. The Orlando Magic have Dwight. You get superstar calls. Dwight is allowed to elbow people in the face and get away with it. We are used to that, which is why we rotate 3 centers to guard this complete thuggery.

Kirk Hinrich has completely shut DOWN your boy Jameer Nelson, and before you get your panties in a bunch, he went off in the 3rd quarter during game 1 while Jamal was guarding him.

Joe Johnson is better than any guard on your team. He has the ability to draw the double team and break defenses down.

Josh Smith has completely shut your bum ass Turk down. This guy is a *****ing joke. He cannot buy a shot if it cost 50 cents and some pocket lent.

Al Horford is developing in to a major piece to our puzzle, the guy can play down low, or stretch your defense out for 20-ft jumpers.

Jamal, again, is better than any guard on your team. Dude has you eating out of the palms of his hands. Breaking your *****ing ankles, busting 3's in your face.

Oh......should I mention big daddy Jason Collins? You know? The guy who has aggravated that arthritis in Dwights shoulder?

laughing.gif

Get out of here with your fan boy bull****. The fact is that the Hawks are a better team, all around. You got Gilbert Arenas, who has the knees of an 80 year old. J-Rich, who can't buy a *****ing bucket, Mr. "I'm a poor mans Wince Cartah and true Orlando Fans hate me". JJ Red Dick, a poor mans Kyle Korver. Ryan "Snoggle Master" Anderson. Hedo "I used to be clutch but can't hit **** when hands are in my face" Turk. Brandon "Turnover/No-Role" Bass. PSSSHHHHH. It's too easy. It really is. Only reason that you guys have a chance in this series because you get the calls. Simple as that. Game 2 was handed to you by the refs. Weaksauce. Get ready for a beating Tomm night.

2zzkhg1.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

These Hawks fans have been stewing with anger for the last several years because we've flat out OWNED and DESTROYED them worse than any matchup I've ever seen. So of course after one win they're gonna come out of the hoodwork. It was expected, but once we win the series in 6, they will disappear again. Hopefully forever.

Fixed it for ya!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Awwwwww. Shell shocked? 20 users viewing and no reply? This community is full of bums I see. Must me gathering up an entire list of gifs because you have NO REAL REPLY.

BUM CITY.

• Downvote 2

Even if it's not Jareth, I'm convinced these accounts are people on this forum trolling everyone. If they are actually Hawks fans they are just trying to screw with people. From what I read, Hawks fans aren't going about how much better they are than us. They've got their concerns like we do. This is just a really bad attempt at trolling.

Hawks fans are so cute: they talk an endless amount of ****, and haven't won ****.

What's funny, is that IF (big effing IF) the Hawks actually win this series, they will get SWEPT in the second round by the Bulls.

The Hawks are always a bridesmaid, never a bride. Enjoy mediocrity for decades to come.

• Upvote 2