Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Official Gamethread: ORLANDO at Atlanta 8PM

Bottom line. Atlanta is not that good, and we are not that bad. We win the next 3 games, and then we put a serious smack down on Chicago. After that, I gotta cross my fingers. Just my opinion.

Go Magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can win this game I know. Don't give them any elbow room. Take of business and let's get a wrap up in Game 5 in Orlando. *****************************

Pacers played great against the Bulls. Too bad that they could not get a win, but Rose going to the ft line a thousand times, would make it impossible. I wish we had Jeff Foster as a back up then Dwight could rest for a minutes. Loved that hard foul to Rose.

Anyone sick of seeing Derrick Rose shoot FTs?

4-18 FGs, Your league MVP right there. I don't know what's better, maybe shooting 25-35 in 2 games.

But man did that those 14 miss shots really pump the Bulls to victory!

• Upvote 2

MAGICtvproducer Tye Eastham

by MagicBasketball

Jason Richardson career #s in game 3s: 27.7 ppg, .588 FG%, .578 3-PT%, 5-0 record. Could use that tonight. 7:30 on FOX SPORTS FLORIDA.

I think J-Rich is showing up tonight.

• Upvote 1

I think J-Rich is showing up tonight.

ahh great stat.

He might come out of his slump but there is no way he'll score that many points tonight (anti-hopefully)

I'm telling you guys... it's Freaky Friday Fun... JRich will be our leading scorer with around 35 points on sick 3PT shooting.

Watch.

I feel like the Magic will get a split in ATL in these next two games.. now it's just a matter of which game?

Normally I would go with the home team in Game 3s.. but let's face facts. ATL's home court SUCKS. I don't think Atlanta can ride their home court as much or as high as other NBA teams do in the same situation. Much like the home teams last night, ATL may get off to an emotional start to the first quarter. But in the end I think Orlando's a lot better team.. taken to just being a little better thanks to the matchup.. but a little better nonetheless. If the Magic play desperate, if the Magic actually play like it's the PLAYOFFS on the defensive end like they did in Game 2, then many more times than not they will beat the Atlanta Hawks on any given day, home or away.

Including today.

Besides.. I'll take the chance that we'll make more shots in the paint than they will with their jumpers. Easy odds to play.

Orlando 99

Atlanta 88