Sign in to follow this  
Mr13A

Gamethread: Hawks @ Magic - Game 2

I Hope David Stern Or his minons dont read these forums because they see us going for magic and saying there going to win by 20 and then if they do read this there going to make dwight in foul trouble and everybody else so cthey can crush our souls

But I Still Belive

I have class tonight so I'll miss the beginning, hopefully we we play well and tie the series up.

loser, won't even skip class to watch a magic game :P

OK.............................

If the Hawks shoot like they did in game 1, we don't have much chance in this game.

However, I still fully believe that the Magic is highly superior to the Hawks. The Hawks rely on isolations and pull up jumpers with oppenents hands in their faces. In game 1, those shots were falling without failure and it looked like a successful strategy. But this is the playoffs, and stuff like this doesn't happen too often. Even though we also rely on jumpshots, the majority of our jumpshots are good open looks, unlike what the Hawks get.

We pounded them on the boards 40-29 in game 1, a recipe for playoff success.

A lot of our players are due for a big game, especially Hedo who will (according to today's shootaround videos) be looking for his shot more, taking shots on balance and just being more aggressive overall.

So all in all, it's looking good and I'm hoping for a win tonight.

However, seeing the Pacers actually keep up with the bulls for a second game in a row scares me because it shows that even worse teams can keep up their stellar play and compete. Makes me think that the Hawks will just be able to keep shooting lights out. I hope that's just a bad thought floating around in my head and we bounce back tonight with scary dominance :)

I hope the Magic will win, but I am nervous about this game. It is just like the Boston series last year. I am disappointed in J Richardson and Turk. These are guys that have gone deep in the playoffs. No excuses for them. I just refuse to believe the Hawks are a better team. If Magic put an effort, we could win.