Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

2011 Playoffs

A bit of a quandary for me. There are several teams I totally detest, including both Dallas and Miami. If I never hear of Boston or LA for the rest of this decade I would be just fine. My main complaint with Miami is LeBron, a player whose talent is exceeded only by his ego. The only way I could be happy with Dallas winning the title is by eliminating Miami in Miami. Which just happened! So, I am at least somewhat happy.

"Don't ever ask Lebron for change for a dollar, cause he's only good for 3 quaters" #Dane Cook Twitter

Dane Cook continues stealing jokes, huh?

by Chris_Broussard

Per @Chris_Broussard: Lebron James involved in post game altercation in Heat locker room. Developing...

lolll

Chris_Broussard

This chick @DishinDirt is tweeting lies in my name. Don't believe her. I'm in Bristol, not even in Miami.

damn

"Don't ever ask Lebron for change for a dollar, cause he's only good for 3 quaters" #Dane Cook Twitter

#everybodystwitterfor2straightdays

• Upvote 1

#everybodystwitterfor2straightdays

More like last few months. . . heard it first during that stint LeBron & Miami had in the regular season when they were choking game after game. . . Dane Cook continues to be a douche

Hey LeBron, I might have to go back to my problems, but they don't consist of Delonte West smashing my mom or Rashard Lewis smashing my girlfriend.

• Upvote 1

So glad for the Mavs.

Team play, great coaching, only one star that never quit on his team, beating a team of teaming up superstars.

Dirk, Kidd, Terry, JJ, all the guys there. No Mavs player had won a title before.

Lebron beaten again. The kid doesn't seem to learn the lesson yet... I don't mind him disappearing one more time in the POs.

Go Dirk! Go Dwight!