Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

2011 Playoffs

Good decision making by Jason Kidd.

I needed only these three guards to play better for the Mavs to win the game. Their play is just critical to winning..these games.

Having Haywood instead of Cardinal/Mahinmi would be awesome for Dallas. I fear Miami will get some ridiculous home cooking for games 6 and [hopefully not] 7

• Downvote 1

Having Haywood instead of Cardinal/Mahinmi would be awesome for Dallas. I fear Miami will get some ridiculous home cooking for games 6 and [hopefully not] 7

Way to bring down the mood.

Lebron James has 2 points in the last 2 4th quarters combined. Two. He had I think 4 attempts tonight. All of the idiotic talk about Lebron possibly being the greatest player ever needs to stop. He is mentally weak. Jordan, Bird, Magic etc etc would have all rather died that put up that kind of weak production in perhaps the most important game of their careers. Forget about Lebron in the same sentence; he doesn't belong in the same paragraph as Michael Jordan. When his career is over he may surpass Jordan statistically but he will never surpass him where it counts.

On another note, we are all very fortunate that Wade's heart isn't in Lebron's body.

Way to bring down the mood.

Nah, I'm hoping he plays. And I also expect the worst. . .

by the way, what the hell does Kidd do when he defends? The guy is some sort of wizard. I don't know how, but every time he's guarding LeBron, a guy faster, stronger, and bigger than him, LeBron turns into a wimp. Kidd somehow turns him into a jump shooter. Similar to Durant. It's like he slows them down with his mind. . .

Lebron James has 2 points in the last 2 4th quarters combined. Two. He had I think 4 attempts tonight. All of the idiotic talk about Lebron possibly being the greatest player ever needs to stop. He is mentally weak. Jordan, Bird, Magic etc etc would have all rather died that put up that kind of weak production in perhaps the most important game of their careers. Forget about Lebron in the same sentence; he doesn't belong in the same paragraph as Michael Jordan. When his career is over he may surpass Jordan statistically but he will never surpass him where it counts.

On another note, we are all very fortunate that Wade's heart isn't in Lebron's body.

And for how good of a defender he is, the guy has gotten absolutely torched by Terry since Terry talked trash. JASON TERRY!!!

In the last few 4th quarters, Terry and Kidd have guarded James for a pretty good amount of minutes. . . and he can't take advantage.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In the last few 4th quarters, Terry and Kidd have guarded James for a pretty good amount of minutes. . . and he can't take advantage.

Or maybe....he won't take advantage. Put 38 year old Jason Kidd on 27 year old Michael Jordan and see if it results in anything other than a complete catastrophe for the Mavs. Not to take anything away from Kidd's performance. I have no idea how he consistently does such a great job guarding perimeter players much bigger than him. That aside, Wade had some success taking Kidd down to the block and posting him up. I have a hard time believing that James who has 4 inches and 40 pounds on Wade couldn't do the exact same thing.

Best part of the game: Terry hitting a three in Lebron's face as the shot clock counted down from 25 ft.

This has been one of the best final series of all time. I am now glad the *****ing heat are in it, because it has made it so much more enjoyable cheering against a team.... rather than take barely any interest as would be the case if the Bulls were there.

Best part of the game: Terry hitting a three in Lebron's face as the shot clock counted down from 25 ft.

This has been one of the best final series of all time. I am now glad the *****ing heat are in it, because it has made it so much more enjoyable cheering against a team.... rather than take barely any interest as would be the case if the Bulls were there.

You're so right

Btw, anybody thinks Lebron is really tired from playing so many minutes in the playoffs and trying to do so many things on the court? Does anybody think Wade is just a better post up player than Lebron?

In any case, I hope game 6 is another great performance from the Mavs and they finally win.

So many things right with that:

1. Dirk wins a title. Terry wins a title

2. Kidd wins a title before retiring, at 38, on a display of perseverance

3. JJ brings a ring to PR in a significant role (Butch Lee did but he was riding the pine)

4. Lebron loses again with no excuse

5.The south beach divas have to swallow the pre-season coronation party

6. It will make this girl happy

Miss-Universe-Zuleyka-Rivera-Mendoza-1.jpg

LeBron, who faked an elbow injury against Boston last year, and Wade, who left the court once on a wheelchair with a shoulder injury, made fun of Dirk for being sick. Anyone else see the irony?

Darrell Armstrong will get a ring too. Good luck Darrell!!!

by the way, what the hell does Kidd do when he defends? The guy is some sort of wizard. I don't know how, but every time he's guarding LeBron, a guy faster, stronger, and bigger than him, LeBron turns into a wimp. Kidd somehow turns him into a jump shooter. Similar to Durant. It's like he slows them down with his mind.

Yes. I laughed at this bit Jason Kidd is playing surprisingly good defense..as 38 year old guard. I mean seriously. Its probably all experience is what I see it as. He makes all the right decisions on the offensive side..and..knows the perfect defensive stance when it comes to this guy. To sum it up, he's reached basketball enlightenment?