Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

2011 Playoffs

Nowitzki blatantly travelled on that game winner.

Yeah, the nba doesn't know how to call travels anymore. They finally figured out Lebron travels all of the time. The move in game 1? when he was on his hip with the ball and stood up with it was the most egregious travel i've ever seen. They call that travel in third grade but not the NBA?

It wasn't blatant. He took a step after receiving the ball, dribbled, then took 3 steps. Problem is that his 1st step of 3 was awfully close to his dribble and in real time it's hard to see whether or not he has possession of the ball before his foot lands. Remember you can take two steps after receiving the ball and what Dirk did was take 1 step, dribble, take 3 steps, although it very well looked like he took two steps before the dribble.

A better game from Jason Terry and JJ Barea is all I needed and all I wanted. This is what happens..when they make shots. As for Wade not being okay, I wouldn't rule out another injury hoax.

A couple of minutes later....and What did I expect...he's back on the bench. D Wade.

Its a bruise, not a broken leg...

He went down like it was one. Plus being in and out of the game didn't make it more plausible.

Jason Terry finally redeemed himself. Also Barea was good.

LeBron has been awful this whole series from mid-range. It seems he cannot score anymore far from the basket.

Also, props to Kidd. His game vision, passing, and even outisde shooting, were key for Mavs. I still believe his hard foul on Wade in G4 is one of the best plays of this Finals.

I am happy, and so glad that Lebron decided to get serious this game. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One nice thing for him, though........... When he loses the next game back in Miami he will be able to sulk in his own car, instead of a bus.