Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

2011 Playoffs

LeBron complaining about being tired and not scoring more than 8 points in a Finals game. . . Michael Jordan my ass

219xycx.jpg

LeBron complaining about being tired and not scoring more than 8 points in a Finals game. . . Michael Jordan my ass

219xycx.jpg

That is obviously a flagrant foul and should have warranted an ejection!!!

Seriously though, that looks like the Wade flop under the basket in game 3, when he was shot out of a cannon by Jason Kidd, yet on the replay, there was barely any contact at all.

Maybe I just don't know enough about winning at any cost, but as a Man, I don't think I could ever bring myself to flopping around on a court like some European basketball player whose purse matches their shoes. Seriously, man the heck up and don't flop!!! Where is your Y chromosome?

219xycx.jpg

Isn't this the same guy that said he was going to use Terry's comments, about getting tired, to motivate him? Now it just looks like Terry is prophetic.

Of course Lebron is still in his mid-20s, playing with a couple of days rest, and has another superstar that can shoulder the scoring burden.....but I'm sure he was exhausted. Jordan would have chewed him up and spit him out.

People always say I'm crazy, but now they're starting to come around. LeBron James is soft. Not just mentally (everyone knew that) but physically as well.

Can't believe all of you Wade Lovers, who act like Wade alone is carrying his team.

LeBron is a player who is just good at finishing near the rim? Really? Some comments are pretty dumb.

Can't believe all of you Wade Lovers, who act like Wade alone is carrying his team.

LeBron is a player who is just good at finishing near the rim? Really? Some comments are pretty dumb.

This series should've been a sweep, it's 2-2. There's one reason for that, LeBron James.

Lebron is supposed to be the best player in the NBA. He had 8 points last night and attempted 1 shot during the fourth quarter. 1. There's no excuse for that other than he folded. Jordan would have put up more production than that on a broken leg. The comparison between the two of them is completely ridiculous.

I don't care who it is that is messing up things for the Heat. LeBron, Wade, the coach, the refs, or someone else.

Whatever, it just makes me happy.

The heat have scored 356 points in the finals. Wade has scored 119 points. Wade has scored 33.4% of Miami's points. Lebron has scored 69 points. Lebron has scored 19% of Miami's points. Chalmers has 38 points 10.6%. Lebron has been closer to chalmers than to Wade, Wade is carrying them

I don't care who it is that is messing up things for the Heat. LeBron, Wade, the coach, the refs, or someone else.

Whatever, it just makes me happy.

Refs are out of the question. Wade too

1. Coach

2. Lebron

However, the Heat aren't really messed up or struggling that much... they are dominating the series and just not executing under pressure sometimes.

They are healthy, have 2 future HOF and a superstar in Bosh, and they are 2-2 against an injury depleted team with one superstar and an old J-Kidd. A team whose better off the dribble player is probably the 2nd smallest player in the NBA, a team which is allowing too many offensive rebounds, have struggled with TOs and have missed important open shots.

They still have homecourt though. Combine that with the way they dominate almost the entire game.. and I'm scared about tonight.

I think Carlisle has definitely done a nice coaching job.

Problem I've been having with teams like Boston and now Miami being called "tough, defensive" teams is that since they pretty much know they're not going to get whistled for reach in fouls (talking about the stars here, not Haslem and Co.), they're much more active with their hands, getting much closer to their man and taking more chances than other players would simply because they know the rules don't apply to them. Call the same touch fouls on Lebron, Wade, Pierce, Garnett, and others that get called on Jameer Nelson or JJ Barea, and suddenly the Miami/Boston defense isn't as impressive.

Agree.

Take Wade's block to Chandler.. wouldn't that be a foul if it was somebody else?

Take Dirk's strip of Wade in game 3 or 4. Totally clean and called for a foul.

Is it a coincidence?

Hopefully this is something else people are noticing. This is why he left Cleveland and went to join Wade in the first place. And seriously, take away his ability to travel down the lane while running people over, getting the whistle at the slightest hint of contact, and he's only a streaky shooter who can finish great at the rim.

A bit bold but I agree. That flop in game 4 was just too much... I wonder if the refs watch those plays after the game. If I'm a fair ref, I stop believing when he flops.

Oh dear god..and heaven. Let Jason Terry make a crucial shot and step up his game. Please!!!

Great win. This is a great finals. Please..LET THE MAVS WIN.

This is like an epic battle between good and evil.

That's literally how I see it. Good and evil.

That's why I literally almost cried when I watch the Mavs coming back to win game 2.