Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

2011 Playoffs

Wade gets away with the most **** in the league, never gets Techs.

Was a wicked come back. The two things that I question in the Mavs though were Chandler's defense.... He needs to learn from Howard how to protect the lane. The second being Jason Terry, he looks lost on offense, gets in peoples way, and it seems like the mavs have more TO's when he is on the court.... and what about leaving Chalmers wide open for that 3!

Is weird that you say that, cause i think Chandler´s overall aggresiveness and Marion´s resurgence are the only thing keeping the Mavs from being (truly) a one man show.

Agree with the 2nd part, though, Terry and Barea had been horrible the first couple of games. I am wondering why Beaubois doesn´t get any crack at some minutes? I mean, he couldn´t possibly do worse that these 2 guys, even with the rustiness from not playing.

Is weird that you say that, cause i think Chandler´s overall aggresiveness and Marion´s resurgence are the only thing keeping the Mavs from being (truly) a one man show.

Agree with the 2nd part, though, Terry and Barea had been horrible the first couple of games. I am wondering why Beaubois doesn´t get any crack at some minutes? I mean, he couldn´t possibly do worse that these 2 guys, even with the rustiness from not playing.

For me I agree with what you say about Marion. He has been awesome. But, I still stand by my part that Chandler has not been that good. One of the most important things they need from him besides rebounding is to protect the lane. Watching the game twice, he did not do this well.

I also question why Beaubois has not been given a crack, hell if Cardinal can get some seconds... then Beaubois should get a chance too. Not liking Peja atm too, he was great last series... but not doing well in this one.

For me I agree with what you say about Marion. He has been awesome. But, I still stand by my part that Chandler has not been that good. One of the most important things they need from him besides rebounding is to protect the lane. Watching the game twice, he did not do this well.

I also question why Beaubois has not been given a crack, hell if Cardinal can get some seconds... then Beaubois should get a chance too. Not liking Peja atm too, he was great last series... but not doing well in this one.

Peja is playing like it´s preseason, instead of the biggest stage in basketball....

I think beaubois is injured

If Caron Butler was healthy, there would be no doubt in my mind that Dallas would take this series.

• Upvote 2

If Caron Butler was healthy, there would be no doubt in my mind that Dallas would take this series.

If LeBron did not take his talents to South Beach, there would be no doubt in my mind that Dallas would take this series.

• Downvote 3

If LeBron did not take his talents to South Beach, there would be no doubt in my mind that Dallas would take this series.

If Rashard Lewis re-signed with the Sonics, theres would be no doubt in my mind that we would win the title.

• Downvote 5

You've really been stuck on this "LeBron is good" theme recently.

You've really been stuck on this "LeBron is good" theme recently.

You´re right. I hate to say it, but i love the way he plays. It´s weird, because i don´t like the guy and i want the heat to lose (there is no love for Wade/Bosh at all), but i am just amazed at his game.

• Downvote 3