Sign in to follow this  
Dave Corzine Back again!!!

Dwight being traded this summer.

I saw this yesterday and to be honest it ruined my dinner out with my family. I considered not throwing it up here but I honestly wanted your opinions on whether or not to take this crap seriously. Talk me off the ledge please

http://www.netsdaily.com/2011/4/15/2113764/chitter-chatter-on-howard-matter

Here is Bucher's first answer:

http://yfrog.com/hs9rzp

Here is his second

Should the Bulls go after Dwight Howard this summer if he pulls a Melo and the Bulls lose early? Noah and Boozer for Howard and Bass seems like a solid offer, right?

Ric Bucher (1:59 PM)

Let's put it this way: Dwight should want to go to Chicago and play with Rose. That combo would be Kobe-Shaqesque. But from all I hear, Dwight is looking at LA or NJ. Nothing in between.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not going to happen. I can say that Dwight is staying here in Orlando in a positive manner because I have faith in his upbringing more than I do in Shaq's, who he is adamantly being compared to, and to be honest does anyone think Dwight wants to leave Orlando? No, the answer is just no. We took a gamble on him when we drafted him and it payed in dividends, I'm sure as a player, it means a lot for a team to take a gamble on you, and I'm sure Dwight is willing to give Orlando a chance. Dwight has no reason to leave Orlando either...even if he is chasing a championship. The fact is, this team is willing to shell out money, willing to make trades, and willing to do anything for its' players in terms of what is in rational belief. No, Dwight will stay in Orlando, and win a championship here because in all honesty I think that the Orlando Magic franchise is destined to make a move this off-season to grab something that will make Orlando much better than this season, plus we have some of the best coaches, and the best facilities in the NBA.

People who say Dwight is looking for greener pastures are stupid. Yes, there is room to debate this, but I'm gonna be honest that there is no information to support it. Dwight has been very positive about Orlando, even going out to tell the fans to remain positive, and lets be honest, if you are going to stab a fan base in the back do you do have the stuff you do for the community as he does? Sorry, but I just don't see it, and for those who actually believe the non-sense being shoveled out by the media saying he is leaving, please look between the lines and see what is going on. Sure, Dwight is frustrated, but Dwight has so much control over this team and he realizes that. Why would he leave when he can pretty much ask for a better supporting cast and Otis will look for one? Why would he want to join another superstar and take a less of a controlling role? Sure, he wants a championship, but that alone is not enough for him to even want to leave. The fact is, Dwight has the perfect set up here, a fan base that is world wide, and a budding medium market team that will eventually make it to a big stage with a championship run, and we all know it is going to happen sometime during Dwight's career here. So, I say sit back, and relax...Dwight is going no where and the Magic are going to win a championship in the next three years. Anyway, those are my thoughts.

• Upvote 4

Best thing you can do is let this die for a while and think about something else. No matter what we say or the experts say, Howard has to make a desicion this summer. Today, he can say "I'm staying" but 3 months from now he can change his mind.

I hope he stays and I think he'll stay, but I'm trying not to think about it now. I'm only thinking on the Barcelona Vs Madrid game at 4 and Magic Vs Hawks at 7

This is just another attempt by the Media and Stern to demoralize the Magic, by creating another Lebron thing. I am sure Stern wants Dwight in a big market team. Only Dwight knows what Dwight will do.

This wont happen. Why? Because Otis has already said that he wont be trading Dwight. No matter what kind of offer he will get he wont be giving up on Dwight.

True, Otis said he wasn't trading Dwight and we'll win the mofo'ing championship so he won't leave!

LET'S GO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGIC!