Sign in to follow this  
0rlandoMagicGirl

Looking for a little help from fellow Magic fans!

If they are from a season ticket holder they will look one way, if they were purchased through ticketmaster they will look like a regular ticketmaster ticket. It's hard to say.

I think this is the number for the box office- 407.440.7900

The actual ticket varies I think, depending on where it originated. It could have been online and be nothing but a printed piece of paper, it could be a generic "Ticketmaster" type of ticket, or it could be a season ticketholder ticket which I think then has added graphics/pictures of the players.

Edit: Didn't see your response Mr. Acres.

Thank you so much! You are a blessing! I'll put this number in my phone. :)

-----------------

And thank you to everyone that explained the difference in the tickets, I didn't know they would all look different! My best bet is to call that number as soon as I get to the meeting location tomorrow.

Thank you again to everyone!!!!

P.S. I'll come back and post after all is said and done to let everyone know if they were legitimate. :)

Thank you so much! You are a blessing! I'll put this number in my phone. :)

-----------------

And thank you to everyone that explained the difference in the tickets, I didn't know they would all look different! My best bet is to call that number as soon as I get to the meeting location tomorrow.

Thank you again to everyone!!!!

P.S. I'll come back and post after all is said and done to let everyone know if they were legitimate. :)

You can thank us by hanging out and being a part of the forums! We could always use more female fans on here.

• Upvote 1

You can thank us by hanging out and being a part of the forums! We could always use more female fans on here.

Creep.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes, that was creepy.

In fact, I'm getting creepy vibes from this whole thread now.

"Box Office"....

Riiiiight <_<

Everyone is a comedian on this board.

I've been meaning to say this for some time now, but I am loving the Last Dragon signature, ain't nobody got nothin' on Bruce Leeroy and Sho'nuff.

I've been meaning to say this for some time now, but I am loving the Last Dragon signature, ain't nobody got nothin' on Bruce Leeroy and Sho'nuff.

Thank you sir. Hopefully we get to see Dwight make KG kiss his Con's in the playoffs.

Thank you so much for all the comments everyone. I am paying cash, and going with someone else. :)

I had no idea I could call a ticket office to verify that they are real...

Does anyone know what number I could take with me when I go? And if they would be willing to verify that information?

The only other thing I ask of everyone, is...

What do the ticket's look like? Are they plain with just words? Or do they have a picture of one of the players on them?

If you know, please please tell me. I'm clueless.

Thank you again so much for all the help.

really depends. if a season ticket holder purchased their playoff booklet from the magic they're gonna be black and blue and look all "snazzy." If someone bought them online, printed them out and sold them, they're just going to be on pieces of paper.