Sign in to follow this  
asia#1

are we going to.......

we all know that we as magic fans have to remain positive and faithful that the magic will make the playoffs this year. but let's cut out the crap and express how we really feel. i think the magic won't make the playoffs this year. after that, it will be another rebuilding season. even if they do go on a mircaulous run, they still won't make it. ny will. the magic have been playing like crap since december and i feel,(unless god finally answers my prayers to let the magic win) that we'll continue to play like crap. who else is willing to admit that we won't make the playoffs?

we all know that we as magic fans have to remain positive and faithful that the magic will make the playoffs this year. but let's cut out the crap and express how we really feel. i think the magic won't make the playoffs this year. after that, it will be another rebuilding season. even if they do go on a mircaulous run, they still won't make it. ny will. the magic have been playing like crap since december and i feel,(unless god finally answers my prayers to let the magic win) that we'll continue to play like crap. who else is willing to admit that we won't make the playoffs?

Time to cut the crap? OK... I dont think we will make the playoffs, and frankly I dont think I want them to. I am so tired of Brian Hill destroying such great talent in front of my eyes. Then having our Owner and General Manager support this man is mind boggling! If we dont make the playoffs this year it COULD open the big guys eyes' and lead towards the removal of Brian Hill. One would argue that making the playoffs is a much greater reward than the mere possibility that our coach might be fired, but honestly... Thats a risk I'm willing to take.

just because we won't make the olayoff doesn't mean we will re-build. If we are to be active on the offseason, it would be because we'll be moving these role players. but as to the core.. ehh?