Sign in to follow this  
~O~

ABC: 1:00 PM Sunday: Bulls @ Magic

Unbelievable! How close can you get?

Interesting point though, does this strengthen or weaken Dwights case against Rose for MVP? On one hand we almost took the best team in the conference to overtime without him, but on the other hand, the Bulls barely beat us without our MVP?

• Downvote 1

Unbelievable! How close can you get?

Interesting point though, does this strengthen or weaken Dwights case against Rose for MVP? On one hand we almost took the best team in the conference to overtime without him, but on the other hand, the Bulls barely beat us without our MVP?

It doesn't matter, the MVP is a closed case. Everyone has already declared Rose to be MVP.

Our team was great. They should not have forgotten Hedo in 4th quarter, it was obvious that the guys were very anxious, especially Jameer to use all the balls and to try to create all the positions.But he and J Rich made 3 turnovers following each other in crucial minutes. No matter how Hedo scores, he is the best play maker of this team especially in HOT MINUTES. I am sure SVG will make this subject clear before play offs...

But I am sure all championship contenders plus Hollinger (holly s..t or whatever it is) must have recieved the message, Orlando is coming very strong! We have played very well against an excellent shooting CHICAGO team without our best player untill the last split second. If our injured players will get healthy before the play offs, then I have no doubt for our team's journey to NBA FINALS no matter to whom we play against.

Oh......

A loss never felt sweeter. Especially after Jameer came up to Rose in his postgame interview and said: "I'll catch you in the 2nd round".

Jameer is THE MAN.

Also Ryan really stepped it up. 7 Offensive rebounds from him, great job.

Bulls fans are checking their arsecracks for every little excuse they can find to why they almost lost.

Not a bad ESPN HEADLINE

Bulls need all of Rose's 39 to hold back Magic

but I'd perfer

Bulls show weaknesses as zebras bail them out

I saw the first five minutes and then the entire second half. Good effort, and while it would've been nice to win. I have a hard time caring. I almost don't even want to bother with these last two games. Just start the freakin' playoffs already.