Sign in to follow this  
orlando12

Dwight's 18th Tech

Seriously what is wrong with this dude when it comes to this... That was just a dumb technical foul from Dwight and it was deserved. Instead of just handing the ball over he blatantly throws it the other way... I don't get it.

Sure I guess it's good to get a game of rest in (as he will be suspended) but this can't build any good will towards the officials (those same officials who will be in playoff games) and it just makes him look like a baby.

Also, our team looks like **** against a mediocre bobcats team... Don't believe in just "turning it on" in the playoffs, we're in trouble.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 11

I'm glad I read this. Now I don't have to waste my time watching the Playoffs since you told what will happen.

Can you also predict this weeks Lotto numbers for me?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Sure I guess it's good to get a game of rest in (as he will be suspended) but this can't build any good will towards the officials (those same officials who will be in playoff games) and it just makes him look like a baby.

Also, our team looks like **** against a mediocre bobcats team... Don't believe in just "turning it on" in the playoffs, we're in trouble.

Our team is playing back to back, we are resting Jason Richardson, we have already secured home court advantage in the first round. Just relax and treat the rest of the season as a preseason...

• Upvote 1

I'm glad I read this. Now I don't have to waste my time watching the Playoffs since you told what will happen.

Can you also predict this weeks Lotto numbers for me?

18 18 18 18

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

So much for sending the Bulls any type of message, since the last time they handed us our A** when we played them at home, of well it means nothing right! We shall find out. Great job Dwight, smart play.

• Downvote 2

I say let him get ejected. ****. The season is five games over and he has yet to draw a flagrant foul on a defender this season. So Dwight, I give you the green light to let them have it.

I say let him get ejected. ****. The season is five games over and he has yet to draw a flagrant foul on a defender this season. So Dwight, I give you the green light to let them have it.

I don't think this type of behavior helps his cause at all. Lebron James complains about the same issue, and I am sure Shaq had the same problem. Pissing off the refs is not going to help him get flagrant fouls.

So much for sending the Bulls any type of message, since the last time they handed us our A** when we played them at home, of well it means nothing right! We shall find out. Great job Dwight, smart play.

Who gives a **** about giving the Bulls any type of message this late in the regular season? Seriously?

• Upvote 1