Sign in to follow this  
chris23

Magic will be lucky to get out of the first round

I get tired hearing that the Magic have the team on the floor what else is Otis going to say he picked them. My main concern is Stan's offense and the lack of tough defense.

Stan's office doesn't promote team rebounding simply because of lack of team speed.

We are getting out rebounded every night and we still don't have a solid performer every night besides Dwight.

Gilbert has been a bust and if you study his health he did not rehab correctly after the 3 operations and he is a liability and will never be worth a max salary.

Dwight's game has expanded this season but teams have figured out how to defense the Magic.

Turk when we lost Turk I was not heart broken he is a on again and off again player that is getting older you never know what Turk shows up (listen to Stan's words about he is booing Turk for bad passes.

Jameer we still need a point guard his size is a liability we just do not have solid point guards

we will be lucky to get by Atlanta they have improved when we declined

The Magic will lose Dwight if they can't get a solid play from the others he may just go over to LA or New York

what will be the story Otis tells then.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 18

Please Mod's for the Love of God require a minimum post count before you can start a thread..As it is now any Troll can start a thread when all they wanna do is bash the team! Go to ESPN and bash it there..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Please Mod's for the Love of God require a minimum post count before you can start a thread..As it is now any Troll can start a thread when all they wanna do is bash the team! Go to ESPN and bash it there..

We have been calling for a minimum post count forever now. It's not happening. Unfortunately.

We have been calling for a minimum post count forever now. It's not happening. Unfortunately.

yeah, i know..this is just another example of why we need one..it doesn't hurt to ask:)