Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoNKentucky

Official March Madness Thread

Would you two stop bickering at one another so we could get back to the wonderfulness that is March Madness gambling?

Thank you, Butler!! :creaturedance:

Also, what an absolute heartbreaker for Texas. Yeeeeeeeesh...

Could you change your name back to TITY so that I can call you TITY?

Alright Trey, now I feel like an ass. I was really just throwing out the comedy thing because it was an easy shot to take. Let's call a truce, alright?

My brackets are completely screwed. In my crazy bracket I've lost 5 of the 8 elite eight teams. That's hard to do! :svgsad:

At this point it is just about my favorite teams. UConn. Duke. And..... LETS GO FSU~! :shard:

Wow I am loving this March Madness. I mean look at today. 11 seed Marquette and VCU go nuts and move onto the sweet 16. Duke wins in a thriller, UNC in a thriller (bleh), Arizona knocks off Texas in a thriller (was anyone seriously thinking the Horns had a shot at a title? really?)

And now FSU is putting a smack down on the Irish. Combine all that with yesterday and this is shaping up for a very interesting 16.

Could you change your name back to TITY so that I can call you TITY?

Alright Trey, now I feel like an ass. I was really just throwing out the comedy thing because it was an easy shot to take. Let's call a truce, alright?

It's all good man.

Congrats FSU fans that was an impressive win your boys put out their today. Is it too early to start praying for an FSU v UF meeting in the Final Four? :tongue:

I think we both lose before the FF. Us to Kansas and BYU to Jimmer. Would be cool though.

Yes I agree BYU will loose to Jimmer cause they rely on him too much. Spot on analysis my good man.

Too bad, this derails the whole fire coach ham train. Can't say I expected FSU to win this one. I'm surprised because that FSU team on the court today was better than at any time during the year.

I'm at a loss because I grew up playing with a VCU player but VCU is destroying my bracket. Don't know who to root for.

Too bad, this derails the whole fire coach ham train. Can't say I expected FSU to win this one. I'm surprised because that FSU team on the court today was better than at any time during the year.

I'm at a loss because I grew up playing with a VCU player but VCU is destroying my bracket. Don't know who to root for.

Joey?