DuhonsEmptyLiquorBottle

Making The Video - Fouls, Flagrant Fouls, Calls and Non Calls

Also, the guy who reviews the highlights of the games on NBA.com commented on it during the overview of the game. Here is the video. Someone needs to stip out that piece of audio and add it:

When I try to play the video it says an error has occured.

When I try to play the video it says an error has occured.

Click in the video (not on the play button) to go straight to YouTube and watch it. I think it only works when streaming from there.

The whole game could be used just not overtime......

Quick question, how we coming along with this project? Haven't heard any updates of late.....

I was referring to the fact that the game went to overtime, rather than just using the overtime bit. Ah well.

I would also like to know what progress we've made.

For relevance? I'd say stick to games from this year. Yes, this has been an ongoing thing throughout Dwight's career, but this year is where the dam really broke: people are allowed to play UCF with Dwight and he's not allowed to breathe funny on them.

Does anyone have last nights game? I know I said we had enough but that game had a lot of really good examples, especially Melo's elbow to Bass's head and Amare hanging on Dwight arm.

I've been slammed at work so I haven't had a chance to mess around with anything, I'm going to try and grab an editor but I need one that I can separate into an audio and a video track.

I'm a decent editor and I have last nights Knicks game.

Can someone please point out to me exactly at what time anything dodgy happened?

I'll make the video, it really won't take me long.

I'm a decent editor and I have last nights Knicks game.

Can someone please point out to me exactly at what time anything dodgy happened?

I'll make the video, it really won't take me long.

From essentially 2 or 3 minutes left in the fourth until the end of the game is the most suspect. Goaltending call on Howard that's questionable, and his sixth foul which was about 2 min left in OT, then the JRich trip.

From essentially 2 or 3 minutes left in the fourth until the end of the game is the most suspect. Goaltending call on Howard that's questionable, and his sixth foul which was about 2 min left in OT, then the JRich trip.

All of these are actually in the highlights, so you can watch that and see when in the game they all happened.

I would also add Carmelo elbowing Bass in the head by swinging his elbows (in the 3rd I think) in the exact same way that Dwight has been called for in the past would be good as well. I wouldn't bother with the J Rich call though, I would just focus on Amare hanging on Dwights arm for Dwights 6th foul and the elbow to Bass's head. I was hoping to run the audio from JVG over the whole video if that is possible.