DuhonsEmptyLiquorBottle

Making The Video - Fouls, Flagrant Fouls, Calls and Non Calls

The head is part of the ball.

this is a perfect clip to put into part of the video of how refs dont call a foul when he is nailed in the face

The head is part of the ball.

Only when its Dwight Howard tho. If that is any other "superstar" that is an automatic rejection, suspension for the rest of the season and a $100 million fine for the player who committed that foul...........................ok slight exaggeration but you get the point.

I remember watching Semih Erdan giving Dwight Howard the business and nothing got called for it. I was yelling at the top of my lungs for a foul and it never came. It just seems to me that something like that, if done to Dwight doesn't get called as a flagrant or worse, doesn't get called at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdWF3luMGKI&NR=1&feature=fvwp

You can use this clip. Show this clip and then a clip of Dwight being grabbed the same way. It shouldn't be hard I mean how many times has Dwight been grabbed like this??? And Devin gets ejected from the game!?

The difference is Dwight doesn't fall to the ground and pretend he's hurt like a *****. Even if he does fall he usually get up smiling :lol:

I don't know if it was mentioned or not, but don't forget, you can also throw the ball at Dwight without penalty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPPaztyf6eA

Also, the guy who reviews the highlights of the games on NBA.com commented on it during the overview of the game. Here is the video. Someone needs to stip out that piece of audio and add it:

Also, the guy who reviews the highlights of the games on NBA.com commented on it during the overview of the game. Here is the video. Someone needs to stip out that piece of audio and add it:

I think thats stuart scott

It looks like we have a nice collection of clips now, will those same 2 editors work to combine everything? Will they allow us to separate into 2 tracks, 1 for audio and 1 for video? I want to run the JVG audio over it.

Last night, Carmelo elbowed Big Baby after grabbing and securing a rebound.

I saw this in the NBA highlights. It looked just like how Dwight elbowed

Dalembert 2 years ago in playoffs. If Carmelo doesn't get a suspension, then

add that video to the list.

By the way, has anyone wondered what happened to this message board?

It looks like going downhill quickly. Maybe it has turned into a private

clubhouse for a couple of people?

It looks like we have a nice collection of clips now, will those same 2 editors work to combine everything? Will they allow us to separate into 2 tracks, 1 for audio and 1 for video? I want to run the JVG audio over it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1