Sign in to follow this  
Miller4Prez66

With Dwight out on Monday

Duhon/Jameer/Arenas/JRich/JJ

that starting lineup should be the last thing they expect. it's even a stretch 5, except Duhon won't shoot when open.

For real though, I'd love to see Earl get some burn at the 5. Camby and Aldridge aren't really thick big men and I think Earl could hold his own against both. That being said, we all know Stan will stick with the usual, Bass will play the 5. I just hope we aren't the team that Brandon Roy decides to get healthy for

Dwight is the only tough guy we have, the others are just too soft with except of Q Richardson and Clark.

Do you even see the absurdity and blatant contradiction in this statement?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, Stan said he is starting Bass and Ryno.

This does not surprise me at all. Stan loves him some comfort zone. Heaven forbid he thinks outside the box. I can't wait till Ryan gets two early fouls and Clark comes in, oh wait I mean Malik comes in because he is a nonproven vet, better than a talented but raw Clark. Amirite :rolleyes:

This does not surprise me at all. Stan loves him some comfort zone. Heaven forbid he thinks outside the box. I can't wait till Ryan gets two early fouls and Clark comes in, oh wait I mean Malik comes in because he is a nonproven vet, better than a talented but raw Clark. Amirite :rolleyes:

SVG hasn't played Allen over Clark at all...

Clark should get some minutes at center since Portland doesn't have a strong center that will overpower him. This should virtually eliminate Malik playing a lot of minutes.

But SVG likes Malik.

Clark should get some minutes at center since Portland doesn't have a strong center that will overpower him. This should virtually eliminate Malik playing a lot of minutes.

But SVG likes Malik.

Whats their not to like, Slow(check) Vet(check) Can't defend(check) and I here he can barbecue a heck of a brisket. :happypuppy:

How does SVG love Allen? He never plays the dude unless he has to. When Bass was hurt, SVG gave minutes to Clark. I don't get what the fuss is about.

The fuss, imo is basically a fear that since Clark sat in the last two games with DNP-CD's that we all don't know what is in Stan's thinking. And we are in fear that he will ride the pine once again and lose the little confidence that he had gained while Malik gets burn for some unknown reason.

I remember when JJ was raw and unproven he got some burn in a San Antonio game and scored like 15-17 pts and played good but was then relegated to the end of the bench for I believe it was about 10 games, this was in his first or second year. I pray this is not the way Clark is going to be treated. You would think that SVG would have learned from this but maybe he is just waiting for Clarks fourth year to let him play. :chairshot: