Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

Official Playoff Seeding Discussion

I watched both Celtics and Bulls games tonight and had the desired outcomes, Bulls won, Celtics lost. LET'S GO BULLS!

1-Bulls 2-Celtics 3-Heat 4-Magic

I'm starting to have a Matt Bonner

---- // ----

I'm going to root for the Heat tomorrow (ugh) as I want PHX to make the playoffs

• Upvote 2

I watched both Celtics and Bulls games tonight and had the desired outcomes, Bulls won, Celtics lost. LET'S GO BULLS!

1-Bulls 2-Celtics 3-Heat 4-Magic

Ideal scenario...

If we manage to avoid NY in the 1st round and get CHI in the 2nd I'll be ecstatic.

• Upvote 1

If we manage to avoid NY in the 1st round and get CHI in the 2nd I'll be ecstatic.

I'm not afraid of the Knicks in the slightest. We'll probably manhandle either them or the Hawks.

Let's see if Chicago can hold onto the number one spot.

Now that I think about it, i'd probably want to play the celtics in the 2nd round. Chicago looks to be motivated and they can play great defense. I'd rather go against the old dogs than the new kids on the block.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm not afraid of the Knicks in the slightest. We'll probably manhandle either them or the Hawks.

They worry me to an extent. It's really more of a desire to play Atlanta though, since there is no scenario in my mind in which they could beat us in a 7 game series. I think we'd beat NY as well, but I could see them giving us a scare.

Now that I think about it, i'd probably want to play the celtics in the 2nd round. Chicago looks to be motivated and they can play great defense. I'd rather go against the old dogs than the new kids on the block.

I'm in full agreement with this. A healthy Chicago team scares me a whole lot more then a Perkins-less Boston.