Sign in to follow this  
Johnboy1980

I WOULDN'T WANT KING JAMES AT THE MAGIC

BMP's signature is way too distracting. Hey, your signature is way too distracting. Hey.

He's a complete tool, but he's also the best player in the world who constantly gets just about every call from the officials. All this chest puffing needs to stop. You'd take him if you were a GM. And if you didn't, you'd be fired and labeled a moron.

Yeah agreed but I'm not a GM, I'm a fan and I'm really not sure I'd want him. I'd definately prefer a Rose/Williams/CP3 compliment to D12.

If I would have to build a team from the scratch I would want lebron.

If I would have to pick someone to play with two all-stars I wouldn't pick lebron.

I dont think three superstars can coexist on the same team and play on high level. Rather take two who dont play the same kind of position (Center+someone) (pg+forward). But two forwards or two shooting guards is just fail on the ball distribution. One of them will be role player every second night.

Sorry, don't care for bball nerd stats. I go off what I see, and I think, as I said, when you need a CLOSER, like I said, you go with Wade, like I said. And I would take Wade with Dwight any day of the week....

And the reasons I wouldn't take Bron are numerous and I already stated them in earlier posts.

I'm with you on this. It's kinda my whole point. James has amazing talent, stats etc etc but his attitude and the sacrifices the team and other players have to make to have him on the team just isn't worth it for me. I like Wade and he didn't need Lebron to get a championship.

I like Wade and he didn't need Lebron to get a championship.

While I do like Wade a bit more for big shots, I'm not gonna sit here and pretend that Wade didn't need Shaq and about 3 referees to win in the Finals. . . that series was a disgrace

• Upvote 1

While I do like Wade a bit more for big shots, I'm not gonna sit here and pretend that Wade didn't need Shaq and about 3 referees to win in the Finals. . . that series was a disgrace

I can't remember the series that well to know about refs decisions so you may well be right but of course Wade needed help. You don't get a championship without it.

Even though Shaq did the dirty on us I'd still take him in his prime over James. (not in the same team as Dwight though) :)

Lebron on the magic and ill just watch NBA it would be the perfect excuse to give a team the flick and not get caught up in the emotion of loving a team in such a corrupt league.

with that said lebron needs to grow up after watching our great come back over the heat to see him walk off slaking not even acknowledging his own fans who then really the NBA would be better off with out him and his BS.

• Upvote 1

Thank you! I'm glad someone said it. Yes, he's a great player, but his values, his poise, his drive to win as a TEAM are very much in question. He's a black-hole on offense, and he doesn't know how to close games. He lacks a killer instinct. And he folds under pressure.

I would rather have Wade, if we're pipe-dreaming. Wade/Dwight would win 8 'ships in a row. Believe dat!

You think he is a black hole on offense? Wow, never thought I would see that one.

You think he is a black hole on offense? Wow, never thought I would see that one.

Yep. He's a one man show. Everyone ends up just standing around and waiting for him to do something. Sure he gets assists, but they usually stop flowing about the fourth quarter. Plus he chokes in the clutch, a majority of the time.

I don't know, man. If I didn't have Dwight, I would want LeBron, if I couldn't have Durant, or Blake (mostly because I have a man-crush on his neanderthal looking mug).

Some miami fans blame lebron for this losing streak. They say he creates a culture of everyone watching the ball. Some miami fans blame bosh. They say he's the softest big man in the league. Most fans want a new coach. None of them realize that they aren't supposed to win this year. They don't have enough guys who can play a role for them.

Yep. He's a one man show. Everyone ends up just standing around and waiting for him to do something. Sure he gets assists, but they usually stop flowing about the fourth quarter. Plus he chokes in the clutch, a majority of the time.

I don't know, man. If I didn't have Dwight, I would want LeBron, if I couldn't have Durant, or Blake (mostly because I have a man-crush on his neanderthal looking mug).

The Heat's problem is that they have the 2 best iso players in the league. That's why the rest of the players on the Heat roster stand around. They are trying to figure out who's turn it is to create. Lebron dominated the ball in Cleveland as well but the offense did flow better there because his teammates knew exactly what was going to happen from one possession to the next. Lebron is the best player in basketball. If he didn't dominate the ball, someone should set him up for a mental evaluation.

You are going to have a hard time convincing me that a man that is often criticized for passing the ball in clutch situations is a black hole on offense.

The Heat's problem is that they have the 2 best iso players in the league. That's why the rest of the players on the Heat roster stand around. They are trying to figure out who's turn it is to create. Lebron dominated the ball in Cleveland as well but the offense did flow better there because his teammates knew exactly what was going to happen from one possession to the next. Lebron is the best player in basketball. If he didn't dominate the ball, someone should set him up for a mental evaluation.

You are going to have a hard time convincing me that a man that is often criticized for passing the ball in clutch situations is a black hole on offense.

Jordan used to set up his teammates early and dominate the ball in crunch time. Lebron does the opposite. They haven't built the right team around the big three yet so I don't think lebron can afford to not dominate the ball early.