Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

Fans Game Thread: Chicago @ Orlando 3/4/11

Okay... Being at the game .. It was a tough loss, but one that was sort of expected after last nights 24 pt pull out of the Miami black hole.

Now tha Chants for MVP were loud and clear for Dwight, they were only yelled for Rose when everyone left around the minute mark.

Obviously our shots were not falling. And are guys just couldn't get any calls. Bass was hectic and couldn't feed Dwight on several occasions. He needs to work on that.

That was the only thing that was real frustrating. The no calls are always frustrating, but they happen so often you become numb to them, unless your Dwight... If your Dwight you just get elbowed in the eye.

Watching it on TV, you couldn't hear any chants. They can be much louder.

Bass needs to work on a lot of things but its probably unrealistic to expect anything else from him.

Defense was ok as a whole. Needed someone to hit shots

I think Q or Clark could do a better job on Deng than Hedo (still don't understand why he played 30 plus minutes), also they could help rebounding the ball...

Really sounds like a stretch. Orlando/Miami isn't that taxing of a flight. I can understand a 24-point comeback I suppose but.. the Magic actually got off to a pretty good start.

Personally, I thought it would be a POSITIVE effect. The confidence and rally they had and all.

No one said extensive travel was the cause.

Look at what you said. Magic came out and played great to start the game. Then what happened? They couldn't sustain that level of energy and focus. Why is that? This isn't any sort of groundbreaking perspective, it's actually quite common. Ever heard of the term "scheduled loss"?

Yes. Did it have an impact? At least a little bit most likely but I wouldn't say the Magic would win if you give them an extra day. I wouldn't lean in a 24 point comeback as a reason they lose the next game.

Did anyone suggest this possibility before they were losing? Could this just be hindsight?

we were on the back to back but it is not like the team came back from the other part of the country, they played in Miami...

Less than 24 hours after such a big and emotional come from behind win against Miami, this is kinda expected. Don't like giving away home games though, but it's not the end of the world.

Hopefully the NBA will let Dwight play Monday.....that T was bull****.

we were on the back to back but it is not like the team came back from the other part of the country, they played in Miami...

We were down 24 with 8 in the 3rd to go

we won the game in a emotional draining thriller & jst didnt have enough tonight.

The bulls do not impress me that much...we played so poor & lost by 8.

we shot 26% from 3 if we hit 3 more 3s we win 90-89.

Onwars & upwards!!

This team always seems to play from behind. Players on this team seem to refuse to play hard defense. It's just frustrating to watch this team compared to how well they played last year. Only dwight seems to play on a consistent basis and I think that's why that magic might struggle in the playoffs.