Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

Fans Game Thread: Chicago @ Orlando 3/4/11

The magic aren't a contender anymore. They do everything wrong. With only a few bright spots here and there, everything else is horrible and embarassing to watch. This team does not play like they can win in the first round and that's scary.

• Downvote 3

lmao

i have such a love/hate relationship with this team...they are my drug. i know they are destroying me from the stress and frustration...but i keep coming back for more! lol

• Upvote 1

This game came off a back to back but the Magic coaching staff never uses "back to back" as an excuse.

The Magic suffered another home loss today and fell behind early on. I really don't like this "come from behind" mentality in this game. Once again, the Magic are playing in some quarters and failing in the rest.

The Magic were out rebounded by the Bulls tonight. I noticed there was a slow reaction time to grab the ball on many occasion. On other plays, there were times where the Magic couldn't control the ball after grabbing rebounds resulting in unforced turnovers.

There was a lack of fouls being called for other players on the offensive side. The play where Ryan dunked the ball and there was a no call. Ryan Anderson just can't seem to get any type of respect out there. Jason Richardson also took it to the land and there was no call and was mugged. Some of these few calls would have been the difference in momentum for us. Some of these no calls even lead easy points and 3 point plays for the Bulls which in turn kept the Magic out of the game. Dwight also stood in the lane and took a charge but didn't fall down. Again a no call. Recent, players have been hitting Dwight in the head, face, and eyes. I am in no way surprised he's going to be suspended for the terrible officiating that the NBA puts on the floor every game and every night.

The fans are really beginning to disappoint me. It seems like the Orlando Magic fans are slowly turning against their own team. Its either that or the Magic have lost a number of Magic fans to attend the game. On many possessions, I've often heard more cheering by opposing fans and thats disappointing. There is no excuse for the Magic fans not to be louder than the Bulls fans. This was in Orlando..in our new Arena...on our home court. One of the most single disappointing things were the MVP chants for Derrick Rose being louder than Dwight Howard's. Even in the post game show, the Derrick Rose fans were louder chanting MVP and they had signs guys!! SIGNS!!! Again. This was on our home floor in Orlando on church street and the Amway Arena.

• Upvote 2

Are some of you serious? The only worrisome thing about this loss is that it will be the start of a 2 game losing streak, which we don't need during the home stretch. Other than that, you should be happy we didn't get blown out.

The magic aren't a contender anymore. They do everything wrong. With only a few bright spots here and there, everything else is horrible and embarassing to watch. This team does not play like they can win in the first round and that's scary.

Were they a contender after last night?

This game came off a back to back but the Magic coaching staff never uses "back to back" as an excuse.

The Magic suffered another home loss today and fell behind early on. I really don't like this "come from behind" mentality in this game. Once again, the Magic are playing in some quarters and failing in the rest.

The Magic were out rebounded by the Bulls tonight. I noticed there was a slow reaction time to grab the ball on many occasion. On other plays, there were times where the Magic couldn't control the ball after grabbing rebounds resulting in unforced turnovers.

There was a lack of fouls being called for other players on the offensive side. The play where Ryan dunked the ball and there was a no call. Ryan Anderson just can't seem to get any type of respect out there. Jason Richardson also took it to the land and there was no call and was mugged. Some of these few calls would have been the difference in momentum for us. Some of these no calls even lead easy points and 3 point plays for the Bulls which in turn kept the Magic out of the game. Dwight also stood in the lane and took a charge but didn't fall down. Again a no call. Recent, players have been hitting Dwight in the head, face, and eyes. I am in no way surprised he's going to be suspended for the terrible officiating that the NBA puts on the floor every game and every night.

The fans are really beginning to disappoint me. It seems like the Orlando Magic fans are slowly turning against their own team. Its either that or the Magic have lost a number of Magic fans to attend the game. On many possessions, I've often heard more cheering by opposing fans and thats disappointing. There is no excuse for the Magic fans not to be louder than the Bulls fans. This was in Orlando..in our new Arena...on our home court. One of the most single disappointing things were the MVP chants for Derrick Rose being louder than Dwight Howard's. Even in the post game show, the Derrick Rose fans were louder chanting MVP and they had signs guys!! SIGNS!!! Again. This was on our home floor in Orlando on church street and the Amway Arena.

more pathetic...the orlando magic players...or fans attending the game? someone start a poll

That is really disappointing to read. Hard even to believe...

We jst came off a b2b @ the heat in the most emotional game in years & we played crap tonight!!! and your sayin we AINT contenders!!

Bull****!!!!!

We ARE contenders MINIMUM!! if ur a true fan have some faith!! to many fickle fans on this board!!

We win we r great we lose its the end of the season!! DAM!

We would beat the bulls in the playoffs In my opinion!!

Once again, the loss was disappointing, as it was previously said, lot of old bad habits. Too many jumpshots, lack of ball movement, no hustle and energy. But nothing has changed, we are still 4th in the East and probably stay there. I like our chances against Atlanta and even Boston who lost Perkins and have now old O'Neal and disabled Jermaine...

Yep we sure did everything wrong to get the fourth spot in the east. Right?