Sign in to follow this  
Nyce_1

Dwight needs to grow up

I've noticed him holding onto the ball or rolling it away from the refs many times when things don't go his way. I love Dwight, but I have to admit it's a little childish. It's certainly not going to help prove his point. Although it must be frustrating for him not knowing how to get the point across.

When you get slapped and hacked as hard as Dwight with only 20% of time getting the right call..... then you can tell him to grow up

Im surprised he hasnt body slammed anyone yet..... If Artest would get hit like Dwight, he would shoot a MFer, i mean he punched someone for throwing a drink.

Now the treatment is what gets him mad. A foul is a foul... do your job and make the call.... the ref's are not doing that.

I don't care what he does right now because most players deserved more technical fouls then he did. So I could give a **** less if he gets suspended which he eventually will. In public, if Dwight got slapped in the face, it surely would have went down. Turiaf slapping him on the arm is even more dirty.

He already got his eyes *ucked up when he got slapped in the face last month. I'm surprised he hasn't beaten up anyone. That just shows his self control.

Dwight takes shots and others take shots from him.....it's the game.

LOL... But D12 gets a foul called on him when he hits someone as hard as he gets hit. The opposition gets away with hard fouls across the neck and face which is supposed to be a flagrant. There is a huge difference. Just look at the scar under Dwight's right eye for proof.

But D12 gets a foul called on him when he hits someone as hard as he gets hit.

He also gets called for phantom fouls he doesn't commit.

There is defnitley something fishy going on with the refereeing in regards to Orlando. How hard REALLY is it to officiate a big man? It's quite easy in my opinion. I've attended a dozen games this season and can easily spot fouls on Dwight. He gets hit HARD and OFTEN. They just don't call it.