Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

Dwight Howard Enters MVP Discussion

You need to put down the maple syrup ol' chap.

You need to make sure what you're posting makes any kind of sense before you post it and then edit it and then blame it on my maple syrup drinking habits.

You need to make sure what you're posting makes any kind of sense before you post it and then edit it and then blame it on my maple syrup drinking habits.

I don't care for the acquisition or the pitch of your question.

Rose is my mvp because of how far he is coming as a player and how far his team is coming. The bulls barely made it to the 8th seed last season and now they are in the top three easy. This is in a much stronger east than last year too. You don't have to be the best at your position to win an mvp. If that were true then no shooting guard can be mvp besides kobe till he retires and the same with dwight and lebron. It's how much of an impact you make for your team and the stats you put up. D Rose is leading his team to victory when 1 of their top 3 players is out or when 2 are out. He is only in his 3rd year and he is leading his team to be playoff contenders. If you wanna vote for Dwight then vote for Dwight. If you wanna vote for Lebron then vote for him. I don't care which one you want for mvp just don't bash other people for voting for someone else.

Rose is my mvp because of how far he is coming as a player and how far his team is coming. The bulls barely made it to the 8th seed last season and now they are in the top three easy. This is in a much stronger east than last year too. You don't have to be the best at your position to win an mvp. If that were true then no shooting guard can be mvp besides kobe till he retires and the same with dwight and lebron. It's how much of an impact you make for your team and the stats you put up. D Rose is leading his team to victory when 1 of their top 3 players is out or when 2 are out. He is only in his 3rd year and he is leading his team to be playoff contenders. If you wanna vote for Dwight then vote for Dwight. If you wanna vote for Lebron then vote for him. I don't care which one you want for mvp just don't bash other people for voting for someone else.

Replace Rose with Thibs and you could have a point