Sign in to follow this  
~O~

The Poll From Out Of Nowhere (4th Edition)

Hey, I put myself on the "who is more likely to do drugs" question last time.

LMAO!! Annoying quiet person!! Kick ***! LOL, it's funny though, in this forum I am quiet and annoying, I come here more than twice everyday to iform myself, and rarely leave any comments behind; yet, if this would be a political forum or something... Oh man!! Keep these coming, at least one a week!!

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

man I feel so left out. I'm neither annoying nor have a gambling problem.....Even the clipboard got a mention.....maybe I should pick up a fight somewhere....where's Junkie when I need him...lol

Me either, he gets the people whove been on once but cant get me or you lol..Hell he got Jack twice......

I'd like to thank the 80% who support me over NBA47 - I know it could change, but I'm thanking you so far. It is sad that I am only favored by 80%. Firing Brian Hill was favored by 90% - I was hoping to get to the same level, but I guess I can be a little more obnoxious.

I do promise not to call out NBA47 anymore - I didn't do a public apology like Junkie, but I did apologize for my behavior - it is not right to act like that.

I voted for myself - should that count?

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

man I feel so left out. I'm neither annoying nor have a gambling problem.....Even the clipboard got a mention.....maybe I should pick up a fight somewhere....where's Junkie when I need him...lol

I love you too man! (lol)

quote:
Originally posted by HighClassTrash:

Startin to look like you're gonna owe me a beer, Dude.

Im callin horse puckey --we have poll padders or sumthin...

it isnt lookin good for the Ole Dude on this one - what do you like to drink HCT - it looks like Im buyin...

you gotta know when to hold em,

know when to fold em,

know when to run away,

you know when to hide...

never count your money...

when your sittin at the table....

there will be time for countin...

when the d@mn bar maid brings me my effin tab, and I realize that HCT and I have "celebrated" a bit too much that the Magic won their first away game of the upcoming season*

*im callin for another get together already, plan it for the first away game.. in case yall missed that subtle hint

Thanks for the 4 the shout out; to bad it was on the annoying list whatever its all good. (Can't believe you think im annoying O Dub)

For FYI I do gamble n play a lot of Poker around O-Town and Melbourne I prefer not to do it with my own money if you know what I mean (I play for a pretty nice cut usually). Anyone wanna invest in me PM me...