Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Idea that could instill some new life into this organization...

New Uni's...

now, the current uni's arent that old...i believe like 4 years...BUT...maybe the Magic could institute a new Alternate uniform...

perhaps a CURRENT black uniform??? instead of that OVERUSED throwback black uni??

or maybe a silver uni???

i mean, look at some of the alternate uni's in the league...they look great!! Dallas- the green/blue jersey...LA-their White jersey...Detroit- their red jersey...Boston- the green/black jersey...Utah- their baby blue jersey...Chicago- their Black jersey...Phoenix- their orange jersey...

all of these are sweet looking jerseys, and no doubt give a boost to merchandise sales...i think the Magic should introduce an alternate jersey...

your thoughts/ideas???

New Uni's...

now, the current uni's arent that old...i believe like 4 years...BUT...maybe the Magic could institute a new Alternate uniform...

perhaps a CURRENT black uniform??? instead of that OVERUSED throwback black uni??

or maybe a silver uni???

i mean, look at some of the alternate uni's in the league...they look great!! Dallas- the green/blue jersey...LA-their White jersey...Detroit- their red jersey...Boston- the green/black jersey...Utah- their baby blue jersey...Chicago- their Black jersey...Phoenix- their orange jersey...

all of these are sweet looking jerseys, and no doubt give a boost to merchandise sales...i think the Magic should introduce an alternate jersey...

your thoughts/ideas???

I love the silver Uni concept. I have been asking for that for years. it would look really cool compared to our aways now.

Our current Unis are blaaah. We need to change them up, I agree.

I say:

Silver and Black for away games for next years away uniforms

Silver white and some shade of blue for our home uniforms.

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

How about something like this, but with our current symbols and lettering?

tmacjerseyca4.png

"thats hot"

the only thing ill ever say in honor of Paris Hilton...

thank God she's getting what she deserves now!!

As long as they don't adopt those collared jerseys that Detroit, LA and Miami use it's fine with me if they change unis. Thos collars make them look like little kids. They LOOK TERRIBLE!

I say re-adopt the retro uniforms again. Those looked best. I'm not a fan of the current uniforms and the ones we adopted in 97 or 96 were alright in the away colors but the home uniforms looked like pijamas, yuck.

Little Penny is old school. Bring back the stripes and star shorts!

quote:
Originally posted by LilPenny3000:

As long as they don't adopt those collared jerseys that Detroit, LA and Miami use it's fine with me if they change unis. Thos collars make them look like little kids. They LOOK TERRIBLE!

I say re-adopt the retro uniforms again. Those looked best. I'm not a fan of the current uniforms and the ones we adopted in 97 or 96 were alright in the away colors but the home uniforms looked like pijamas, yuck.

Little Penny is old school. Bring back the stripes and star shorts!

i agree...BUT (although i used to and still LOVE the throwback Black pin's) i think the Throwback Black pinstripes are WAY over used...id love to see the White, pin's and even the blue pin's too...

those were sweet too...

quote:
Originally posted by D-BoFats:

How about something like this, but with our current symbols and lettering?

tmacjerseyca4.png

Man d-bo, couldn't you've at least put anyone on our current roster other than Mcgrady? Even Pat would have been fine!