Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

Billups / Fields / Melo / Stoudamire / Mozgov

Back up PF - A Randolph would probably have to be used to get the draft pick desired by Denver

+ Knicks would still be about $4-6 M short depending on $ value of pick so they probably have to throw in at least Azabuike's expiring also to make it work

...thats 2 stars and a very solid playoff experienced point guard - this season they'd be real thin with any injury essentially taking them out - but that's a pretty good short rotation with some solid defensive type role players sprinkled in - could be a dangerous team in the early rounds...

...here's hoping Denver trades him to NJ

Maybe NY's throwing Felton in because they're sure they can get CP3? *shrugs*

All I know is February 24th can't get here soon enough... anything to hold Melo's freggin' feet to the fire and make him make a decision already.

I would trust Billups More than Felton. Billups has said wherever he goes he wants a buyout so I wonder if he is going to want out.

If he went to Knicks, I doubt he would want a buyout. Probably just saying that to try and prevent himself being traded away from his home City.

Are we true championship contenders??? What deal(s) might put us over the top???

That's like poking a beehive just to get the bees out not to see if there is any there.

129003530896581133.jpg

Are we true championship contenders??? What deal(s) might put us over the top???

More relevant ?

Do Magic even want to catch Chicago for 3rd?

Miami appears destined to pass Boston for top seed in East, it would take a minor miracle for NY to make up 5.5 games over 25 vs. ATL.

So, would Magic prefer path of Atlanta & Miami to ECF or NY/Melo & Boston?

More relevant ?

Do Magic even want to catch Chicago for 3rd?

Miami appears destined to pass Boston for top seed in East, it would take a minor miracle for NY to make up 5.5 games over 25 vs. ATL.

So, would Magic prefer path of Atlanta & Miami to ECF or NY/Melo & Boston?

I'd prefer Miami/Atlanta. I just don't think we are good enough to handle Boston, unfortunately.

I'd prefer Miami/Atlanta. I just don't think we are good enough to handle Boston, unfortunately.

Even if we face Miami/ Atlanta, we're gonna have to face Boston eventually. If we make it to the ECF's, they'll be waiting for us.

Even if we face Miami/ Atlanta, we're gonna have to face Boston eventually. If we make it to the ECF's, they'll be waiting for us.

Yeah I know, but I'd be hoping someone else took them out. And theres more chance in two rounds than one.

Chicago is the only real threat to Miami or Boston imo. I think Chicago will be the big suprise this year. Bostons are just too old to run in a 7 game series with the Bulls. The bulls have the adventage of having the former boston defensive coach on their team, and the other night the Bulls handled the Spurs with ease. Rose can contain Rondo, and the Bulls are playing great even without Noah. It does not look like Smith is going to be able to trade for a big, and even if Murphy is bought out, I see him signing with the Heat instead of the Magic. They were just too many bad signings this year -ie, Q. Richardson, Allen, and Duhon. I don't see how the Magic can have a serious run in the playoffs without another defensive big. I don't think Atlanta is even a guarantee, and I really don't think we would sweep them this year. Joe Johson and Josh Smith are playing at a high level, and Drew made adjustments with Horford and Collins, so Dwight will not be a problem this year for them.. Philly is playing better now, and this series would be difficult to play.

Alot depends on what happens after the all star break, and how well the Magic play. I think the Oklahoma City game will be the indicator on how the Magic will do this season.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1