Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

Otis' plan is clearly to get as much talent as he can right now to win a title and not worry about what happens next until the time comes. If it brings a trophy back to Orlando than it's a great plan, but it doesn't look like it will and now there is all kinds of star movement and we have to worry about keeping Dwight. Don't want to jump on Otis, but this next few months are critical for his job and the future of this franchise.

Gotta have some sort of plan though. Especially when you we're consider a elite team.

I don't wanna jump on Otis either but things aren't looking good for him. We've digressed and now we are basically an older Golden State plus Dwight.

As everyone is so sure Dwight will leave, where would he go?

Nets ofc, he wants to play with D-Will!

Atleast I think all these panicking kids here are thinking. I wonder why suddenly now that NJ got Deron, Dwight would want to leave.

Gotta have some sort of plan though. Especially when you we're consider a elite team.

I don't wanna jump on Otis either but things aren't looking good for him. We've digressed and now we are basically Golden State plus Dwight.

Are you serious? just because we didn't get something it suddenly made our team worse?

Idk if Deron will want to stay in NJ for long, I'd LOVE Deron here, he's my favourite and best PG in the league but our salaries are just way over the top. :(

I don't care if Otis makes another panic trade and gets a big contract. He has to do EVERYHTING to get someone this year. This is really depressing. I'm finally coming to the realization that this is our last year as being good unless we get CP3.

I mean, I know that Williams doesn't make the Nets a contender, but I'd be real f*cking interested if I were Dwight, especially if the Nets make the playoffs.

Calm down, Chase.

Are you serious? just because we didn't get something it suddenly made our team worse?

No. I'm saying the deals we made might've hurt our chances to be a legit championship team.

I personally think he's going to Boston. Take a look at their cap space.

Ye because he looked so goddam happy playing with those guys in all-star game :D

Idk if he would do that to the fans, if he was to leave, I'd say OKC

I don't wanna jump on Otis either but things aren't looking good for him. We've digressed and now we are basically an older Golden State plus Dwight.

I agree his lack of a long term plan is concerning. But if his style brought us a championship, nobody would care. With the East getting better and better, Otis better come up with a plan soon.

fn8j0g.jpg

Hush your mouth! That would be worse then him going to LA.