Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

Now that is a guy that could help us. Get's to the line, plays D, brings energy.

Wallce is the one player that I think will get us to the land of the "RINGS" with our current pg situation! Not much else remaing (realisticlly) provides us with that ability this season.....and please no more TMurphy talk!!

Where would Wallace fit when we have turk? God wouldn't it be awesome if the bobcats were stupid enough to take on turks contract.

I don't really care, I would stuff him in a box and put him in a closet in a corner of the RDV.

sam_amick Sam Amick

Source says Nate Robinson will not be coming to the Warriors. Never discovered the other pieces, but that deal w/ Boston is not going down.

38 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

ChrisMannixSI Chris Mannix

Houston still working on multiple scenarios but there's nothing imminent on Rockets front. Very aggressive though.

1 minute ago

OK for those of you who asked me "what other player could Otis have got?" "Go ahead name someone....you havent named anyone." You know who you are... Well Ill name one now...he could have got Deron Williams. Otis sold his talent for a box of chips. Deron and dwight would have been devastating and we could have threw a better package than the Nets did. Can you say mismanagement.

You're single-handedly keeping the 06 vs. 07 war within discussion.

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

No, pathetic sub-creature.

There is a time between when the season ends and when the current CBA expires. At that time, Dwight will be a 7 year veteran, but still Thetan-bound by the current CBA.

Even the children of my home planet could recognize this, and they have never even seen a basketball!

Ha-ha!

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

Xenu, are you the only one who has written about this regarding Howard re-signing? In other words, has it been confirmed by anyone else?