Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

ESPN Radio - Jazz Writer, Jody Genessy

Deron Williams is livid about the trade and has reportedly refused to board a plane bound for New Jersey. Sadly, he will have to accept his fate - trade is finalized.

Jazz are remaining tight lipped but I am hearing from two separate sources that Okur might be the next piece shipped out.

With regards to the Williams trade, all I can say is...wow. We all knew the Melo trade was the first domino, but this one came way out of left field. I suppose Utah wanted to get something in return from him before he started naming his preferred destinations.

Craziness.

Deron Williams is livid about the trade and has reportedly refused to board a plane bound for New Jersey. Sadly, he will have to accept his fate - trade is finalized.

lol, I picture them stuffing him into a crate and shipping him to Jersey. What was Utah supposed to do Deron? Bend over for you? Players love to throw around the "it's a business" phrase, after watching Cle and Tor last year do they really think teams are just going to continue to take it?

Is DWill 8 years old?

I think maybe you missed it, but our new overlord Xenu spelled this out yesterday or the day before. In a nutshell, Dwight would give up a significant amount of money by signing an extension prior to this summer.

Must have missed it. That still, however, doesn't make a ton of sense. Would that mean he'd be waiting until after the new CBA? Risk losing money? Still wish he'd be clear about his intentions to re-sign.

EDIT: A little help, Zoo-Loo Master Thor Guy

OK for those of you who asked me "what other player could Otis have got?" "Go ahead name someone....you havent named anyone." You know who you are... Well Ill name one now...he could have got Deron Williams. Otis sold his talent for a box of chips. Deron and dwight would have been devastating and we could have threw a better package than the Nets did. Can you say mismanagement.

• Downvote 2

As I said before, we are in trouble if Howard is not giving Otis at least a strong indication he'll re-sign. Why he hasn't re-signed already is a mystery to me.

Haven't we gone through this already..like last week?

I hopy we dont trade for anyone, going in to trade limbo where you try to get new players in all the time with the starting five changing isn't going to get us a championship. I would say we need to build the chemistry around the pieces we have and not to try get new shiny pieces all the time.

I was thinking of making a thread about this but as of late there has been too many useless threads so I thought I would share this with you.

Here is a shy bear for you so you dont get mad after reading this.

So+shy%2521+This+Moscow+polar+bear+rolled+on+the+ground+and+covered+his+eyes+when+people+tried+to+take+his+picture.jpeg

That still, however, doesn't make a ton of sense. Would that mean he'd by waiting until after the new CBA?

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

No, pathetic sub-creature.

There is a time between when the season ends and when the current CBA expires. At that time, Dwight will be a 7 year veteran, but still Thetan-bound by the current CBA.

Even the children of my home planet could recognize this, and they have never even seen a basketball!

Ha-ha!

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

OK for those of you who asked me "what other player could Otis have got?" "Go ahead name someone....you havent named anyone." You know who you are... Well Ill name one now...he could have got Deron Williams. Otis sold his talent for a box of chips. Deron and dwight would have been devastating and we could have threw a better package than the Nets did. Can you say mismanagement.

Since you are Utah's GM and all, maybe you could tell us who you would have accepted from Orl that would have been a better package than an young PF, a starting point guard, and draft picks especially since Orl had no draft picks to trade. Keep in mind that you've sworn up and down about how crappy Jameer is so I'm guessing that he wouldn't be worth as much as Devin in your book right?? Or does that go out the window when you have something new to complain about?