Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

You Teegeeackians are indeed foolish sub-creatures.

When Lord Xenu appears next before the high council of the Galactic Federation, he shall use this message board thread to prove that the man-animals of Teegeeack are too unworthy to even be worthy of destruction.

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

BROS, I posted that Otis was checking out D Will 2 weeks ago. The Jazz wanted draft picks that we just didnt have. they also liked D Harris over Jameer and Favors over J rich. It just was not gonna happen because we don't have the pieces.

Deron Williams was traded. Therefore, that means Otis could have had him if he tried.

God, I can't imagine how awful it must be to think like that.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Sad to say, but at this point, Gil is our only hope.

With the league owning the Hornets, all 29 owners of the other team, must agree to any trade for that franchise. (I think)

Deron Williams was traded. Therefore, that means Otis could have had him if he tried.

God, I can't imagine how awful it must be to think like that.

LOL ..exactly. It's flawed logic due to NBA ignorance. Thats why posters like D Kitty are ignore listers. They have no idea what they are even talking about and just add noise to threads.

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

Prokhorov has been dying to find way to upstage Knicks, and does it on day of 'Melo news conference and perhaps debut at MSG.

42 seconds ago

I approve of this. That Melo drama was brutal.

LOL ..exactly. It's flawed logic due to NBA ignorance. Thats why posters like D Kitty are ignore listers. They have no idea what they are even talking about and just add noise to threads.

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

You, man-animal, display much logic for one of your pathetic sub-species.

The Galactic Federation will have to keep a close eye on you.

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

BROS, I posted that Otis was checking out D Will 2 weeks ago. The Jazz wanted draft picks that we just didnt have. they also liked D Harris over Jameer and Favors over J rich. It just was not gonna happen because we don't have the pieces.

well alrighty then. At least he tried.

Deron can't agree on an ext, Prokhrov did this deal because he believes that no one is going to turn down the money when it comes to ext time regardless of the makeup of his team. He's gambling, he's already said he would do this so NJ really doesn't have a guarentee of anything here. My guess would be unless there is a franchise tag, Deron will be in NY when the time comes.