Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

Marc only reason I like Zbo is because I like the potential of the hi low sets we can run. They are higher % then the nonsense we are doing now. It is tough to feed dwight from the 3 point line for a whole series, because teams can close that stuff out better now.

But to be honest, I want Mayo far more than Randolph.

I understand, the offense would be nice but we made a trade to improve offense and it's killing us right now.

And I believe Otis has inquired Iggy throughout the season. I hope he pulls it off...but it seems like super longshot to expect a move like that now.

I just am still trying to figure out why J rich and Bass both did not play in crunchtime last night. I have seen J rich suck it up and still get the shots in the final minute, so this was pretty suprising to me.

Granger would be amazing. These are all fantasies. Otis would trade for star potential only at this point because that is all he can get. A young guy like Mayo is still a home run for us IMO. I have not heard much about him, which is a good sign.. it is pretty obvious MEM wants to move him..I think they are grinding down offers to the end to see what they can get in return.

I also think we need to play Earl Clark more..why? Just becauase the guy works hard out there..lets put people on the floor that want to work. We all know Hedo will slack until the playoffs...that is just what he does..we need someone to inspire the troops.

Because Stan has had it with the defense and rebounding. JRich has looks to be on par with VC on defense. Bass just doesn't seem to have the mental capacity to play defense for 48 minutes.

As far as Otis...Hes making it really hard for me to continue supporting him to be an GM for this team.

Edit: I do agree about Clark. He should be getting a lot more time simply because of the demeanor he brings to the game over the other guys who just don't seem to care.

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

Boston, Chicago and several more would love to pry Jared Dudley out of Phoenix, sources say. Suns can't dump Childress deal, need money off.

1 minute ago

Add us to that list of teams. Dudley is very good.

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski

Dudley is a popular player in Phoenix, beloved by organization. Several GM's are dubious Suns would part with him. Need an excellent offer.

52 seconds ago

I understand, the offense would be nice but we made a trade to improve offense and it's killing us right now.

I agree and I've gone back and forth about this deal. If somehow we can land Mayo without getting ZBo, that would be nice and then maybe do an additional deal with someone else.

I agree and I've gone back and forth about this deal. If somehow we can land Mayo without getting ZBo, that would be nice and then maybe do an additional deal with someone else.

Who do you trade for just Mayo though? Bass? And then what does that actually solve, since we'd still have Meer, J-Rich, Gil, Redick on the wings.

I'd rather no trade than a bad one. Let's see what happens today. The party is over at 3, so 2pm should be great here..Every year people melt down and whine..complain..curse Otis and the Magic at this hour. It's kind of cool, like a religous event for people who don't get laid enough.

Obviously this post would exclude me since Ive been on the Otis $ucks bandwagon for sometime. The bandwagon is starting to get more crowded by the day (and the loss). Get your seats while they are still available. Noticeably absent from the bus are Chris Duhon, Gilbert, Q and Jameer who all for some strange reason think Otis is great but I do see Dwight about to step on board the bandwagon....Oh and by the way I dont get laid enough (contrary to what my wife would say)....but then again does anyone?

• Upvote 1

Who do you trade for just Mayo though? Bass? And then what does that actually solve, since we'd still have Meer, J-Rich, Gil, Redick on the wings.

I dunno man. We might have to do a 3 team or something and ship out Jrich. Maybe they want Bass. I mean is Clark/Anderson really worse then Bass at this point as our PF's?

We're literally running out of options and its becoming harder and harder to really see any sort of way that we can continue to be competitive but still have that flexibility. We had that once but Otis has mismanaged it.

Only good note: Baron Davis being traded with that bad contract for at least a player that no has health issues gives me hope if Gilbert never pans out.