Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

This is hogwash from Dwight. Really. He better get used to the questions because they are going to come every day for the next 1.5 years. It'd be very easy for him to dismiss any long-term speculation but he doesn't.

Fellas, unless we win this year, I think he's gone. And I don't think we have the best team right now. I trust Magic ownership won't be fooled twice.

Amway would be burned to the ground if Dwight left

This is hogwash from Dwight. Really. He better get used to the questions because they are going to come every day for the next 1.5 years. It'd be very easy for him to dismiss any long-term speculation but he doesn't.

Fellas, unless we win this year, I think he's gone. And I don't think we have the best team right now. I trust Magic ownership won't be fooled twice.

The franchise tag is coming Soul. Don't stop believen

His problem isn't passing, it's that he's shooting 35% from the field and 25% from three and slow as hell.

I know, it's just the number of shots he takes and how many other better PGs are out there

chadfordinsider Chad Ford

Are the Jazz done dealing? Utah is listening to a flood of new offers es.pn/gGP3dI

15 seconds ago

SamAmicoFSO Sam Amico

Even after trade for Deron Williams, Nets still looking to make deals. And that comes straight from Avery Johnson. So that is out there.

44 seconds ago