Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Jareth's Tweet Party!

ShamSports Mark Deeks Apparently it's Corey Brewer that Minnesota is sending to Denver to complete the deal. Denver is still under the tax, even with him.27 minutes ago

so is Brewer going to Knicks also?

KBerg_CBS Ken Berger Source says Corey Brewer goes to NY -- not Denver, as in previous version of trade was constructed over weekend.

Rev is and has been laughing at us since the cp3 fiasco.

Actually, I haven't been able to log in - it didn't even recognize my username as valid. Kind of figured I was run off by the mods.

Before anyone bothers asking, I stopped corresponding with anyone related to the Magic after the CP3 embarrassment.

• Upvote 1

The Knicks are going to be a fun team to watch. Definitely one of the better teams in NBA JAM. In the playoffs. . . not so much.

Actually, I haven't been able to log in - it didn't even recognize my username as valid. Kind of figured I was run off by the mods.

Before anyone bothers asking, I stopped corresponding with anyone related to the Magic after the CP3 embarrassment.

DUDE, WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wasn't us. A lot of people have had that problem.

since no more correspondence, you want to tell us what happened there? that guy really hung you out to dry.

DUDE, WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Appreciate it. I figure now's the best time, what with everyone distracted (that way I don't have to take too many lumps).

What is it with the East Coast and super teams? Celtics, Heat, Knicks, Yankees, Red Sox, Patriots (when they first got Moss).

Funny thing is, none of those have turned into the dynasty that was projected when they were formed.