Sign in to follow this  
KandiKane

Who is the worst commentator?

Who is the worst commentator?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the worst commentator?

I vote Reggie, only because Mark Jackson is just so dumb, he does not know what he is talking about. Reggie on the other hand, he will argue points and twist stuff just to suit his arguement.... no matter how much HE knows he is wrong.

None of the above guys mentioned are nearly as bad as Isiah Thomas was for NBC. I mean talk about horrible. I use to cringe every time he would open his mouth. Dennis Miller was horrible too for football. All these other guys on TV I can deal with. I miss Bill Walton..... "HOOORIBLE PASS BY __________"

I like JVG when he isn't calling Magic games.

Jon Barry has to be public enemy number 1. That guy actually makes me angry while most announcers simply annoy me at worst. Of course, Jon Barry looks like Hubie Brown when compared to the two clowns that the Celtics pay to call their games. I think Boston picked out the two most crazy fans in their stadium one day, put them in suitts, and told them to go to work.

• Upvote 1

Seriously, how did Hubie end up on the poll? I think he's clearly the best color commentator in the NBA!