Sign in to follow this  
Miller4Prez66

JJ and J-Rich snubbed from the three point shootout

who would you rather have shooting the last 3 to win a playoff game. i would take j-rich and jj over 4 of the guys on that list. plus the cavs are so bad they had to give them a bone. this list is an embaressment to the nba.

who would you rather have shooting the last 3 to win a playoff game. i would take j-rich and jj over 4 of the guys on that list. plus the cavs are so bad they had to give them a bone. this list is an embaressment to the nba.

I'd definitely take Durant, Allen, or Pierce over JJ and J Rich, but that's just me

i think durant is a great player. i just like our players better to take a game winner. i do not see him as a 3 pt contest winner. he is a fantastic scorer but not so much of a pure shooter. as they say just my opinon.

i think durant is a great player. i just like our players better to take a game winner. i do not see him as a 3 pt contest winner. he is a fantastic scorer but not so much of a pure shooter. as they say just my opinon.

I will politely disagree, but as you said, it is your opinion :)

You cant have two Boston players without throwing in a Miami player, then the announcers wouldnt have anyway to talk up the Heat-Celtics rivalry, and how great it will be when they meet up in the finals. Suprised there isnt a Laker player in there, guess they couldnt justify putting any of them in.

I think this is a load of horse poo.

At least one of them should have got in. I personally think Durant should not have made it.

Position: Player: 3pm:

1 D. Wright 124

2 J. Richardson 121

3 R. Allen 115

3 K. Martin 115

6 M. Bibby 101

9 C. Billups 96

12 J. Jones 91

15 R. Jefferson 86

17 K. Durant 85

19 A. Aafflalo 83

27 D. Gibson 79

46 J. Redick 72

Position: Player: 3pt%:

3 R. Allen .462

5 A. Aafflalo .449

6 C. Billups .444

8 M. Bibby .443

9 D. Gibson .439

14 J. Jones .427

15 R. Jefferson .424

24 D. Wright .409

25 K. Martin .408

29 J. Redick .402

37 J. Richardson .397

93 K. Durant .347

On these statistics, how can Durant be in it? I woud say that JJ and J-rich are not the only players to be dissapointed, Billups, Aafflalo, Bibby, Martin and Jefferson should be too!

The NBA should go back to 2001-02 season and have 8 instead of 6 players involved. They have the strength of good 3pt shooters to do it.