Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

Clippers at Magic, 7PM TONIGHT

Not at home and I can't hit up the chat from my phone ugh, glad we're at least able to pull away from a -500 team.

Oh, and the Blake show is amazing in person, I'm sure a few of you who went to the game were able to see that.

Waive Malik (sign Hamed Hadaddi's sister or sth).

Kidnap some pizzas and blackmail Hedo.

We'll be fine.

Jason Richardson missed all 5 three point attempts. What's happening with him, he does not look comfortable at all...

Interesting game. 1st half we run halfcourt set plays the entire half and get held to 40 points. 2nd half SVG just lets them play...kind of like the 9 game winning streak and our offense suddenly looks smoother and not so forced as a result we scored 70(?) points in the second half. I don't know why SVG went away from just playing BALL after that 9gm win streak. I understand half court execution is important but there comes a time where you have to RUN the ball and get some easy shots.

Matty Goukas said it perfectly during the game.... " sometimes you just need to let them play basketball "

SVG needs to adjust his gameplans more often like he did tonight.. Stop sticking with just running our half court sets.

Oh and Earl Clark is the future...... sig it - book it

“I love playing against the best player on the opposing team,” Clark said. “If they score, they’re supposed to score. But if you stop them, then you’re like the hero.”

lmao

• Upvote 1