Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Orlando Magic @ Washington Wizards 7 PM Sun Sports 02/04/2011

I loved how they played in the fourth..but ****. How come this olympic torch lights the fire for the Magic in the fourth to go on these crazy or streaks. Why can't it stay lit for the duration of the game.

At the least..I'm hoping for a win streak and I don't care who we have to play to get on this streak. Winning against any team in the NBA is realistic.

[We won, Hedo sucked, etc etc] Just keep playing.

(i think that's what the Spurs did, ie coming off from last year)

Let's be healthy in the playoffs and good things will happen.

Until we get healthy again these games aren't going to tell us much outside of individual match ups.

I liked Earl as an energy guy, he is very raw though. I mentioned it after the GS game but if Gilbert would just limit the outside shots and drive more he could really help. Even the layup he missed towards the end was still good because he broke down the D.

Until we get healthy again these games aren't going to tell us much outside of individual match ups.

I liked Earl as an energy guy, he is very raw though. I mentioned it after the GS game but if Gilbert would just limit the outside shots and drive more he could really help. Even the layup he missed towards the end was still good because he broke down the D.

I could be wrong, but I thought that was a goaltend on Booker.

I like that Earl Clark got some burn tonight. His shot selection is atrocious. He had great energy and attacked the paint well, but his jump shots from 18 ft and further out had me cringing ala Pietrus, but Earl's had no hope of going in. But to be fair, he's just a raw young kid who needs to spend a lot of time this year (w JJ maybe) working on his form.