Sign in to follow this  
Manu Ginobili

Grade the Newbies !

Let's try and rank the level showed by the 4 new guys on our team.

JRich: B+

Good compliment for the team. Shooting (before this new slump) at good percentages. Shows a lot of hustle, especially in crunch time and crashing the boards. Seems to be a good fit.

Remains to be seen how good he is penetrating, because shooting from outside is not the only thing he was brought here to do.

Turk: A-

Better than expected return. In good shape phisically, adapted really well as if he had never left. Playmaker, dishing the ball more and creating mismatches from the pick-n-roll with Dwight.

Still some issues on D

Clark: A-

Could still be a steal in that trade, but limited playing time does not allow to see how good can he be. Hope SVG is pulling a Bass on him, benchwarming this season and learning the system so he could breakout next year.

Arenas: C-

Excellent the first 5 games or so. Good energy, quick shot (but missing a lot), and seemed to be confortable in the bench player role.

Has declined fastly ever since, and question marks over his knees situation arise. Is that it? Or there is something else bothering him?

A minus for JRich, and an A++ for Chase for posting a vid of Ryan Reynolds on Sesame Street, I used to think he was a hunk before, but now hes really tugging on the heart strings!

Cant really give Hedo more than a B, more bad games than good ones imho.

J-rich A-, even if he is shooting bad numbers all night it seems like he doesn't miss those crunch time shots.

Clark ?? not enough play time in my opinion to give a honest grade.

Arenas D, I dont like him.