Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Grizzlies

I have a bad feeling about this one. Grizzlies always seem to play us tough and steal the W from us.

That said, they are without OJ Mayo, who made a RasharDHEAded.

Got a bad feeling about this one too, only based on prior recent history. We ALWAYS find a way to drop one of the games with Memphis, particularly IN Memphis.

Rudy Gay will most likely pwn Hedo to a massive degree, and if he tries hard enough, Jameer will have Mike Conley for lunch. This game'll come down to the frontcourts, and two things will loom large. Turnovers. Rebounding.

I think you guys worry too much.

SVG figured out earlier this season if you double Z-Bo, Memphis is dead in the water cuz Z-Bo can't/won't pass, & Griz can't shoot.

Flip side, Z-Bo is the worst pick-n-roll defender in the league, Gasol not far behind, Griz don't close out hard on 3 pt. shooters, or get back.

Unless Magic can't buy an outside shot, should be eazy W. Lay 1.5, profit.

I think you guys worry too much.

SVG figured out earlier this season if you double Z-Bo, Memphis is dead in the water cuz Z-Bo can't/won't pass, & Griz can't shoot.

Flip side, Z-Bo is the worst pick-n-roll defender in the league, Gasol not far behind, Griz don't close out hard on 3 pt. shooters, or get back.

Unless Magic can't buy an outside shot, should be eazy W. Lay 1.5, profit.

I think the greatest worry against this team is that if we turn it over frequently, Memphis will run us to the ground. We're not a great interior passing team. Compound that with the fact that they play the passing lanes very well due to their quickness/length, and there's the likelihood that we could see a 15+ TO night for the Magic.